sleepless nights

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, i need a new bed. Well i need a bed. Any suggestions on where i can get a stylish little number online? Aiming for a light wood look, double bed.

ta

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Panda On Smack said:
Ok, i need a new bed. Well i need a bed. Any suggestions on where i can get a stylish little number online? Aiming for a light wood look, double bed.

ta

How much?

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Always best to view and try out a bed in the real life, photos can be deceiving

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Beds are one of the most important things you can buy for the home. Considering a good mattress will last ten years, if I were you, I'd be looking at spending about a grand. That might sound like a lot, but people spend more money on sofas.

Don't bother with Ikea or any places like that, go to your nearest trading estate (you know, the comet/currys/mcdonalds places), and find one that sells orthapaedic beds.

I have a cheapo crappy bed, and I hate every moment of sleeping in it. I'm waiting for a nice big job to come in, then I can chuck the fucker away. The wood gets thrown on the fire :)

Will

/bin/su
Futon for tehwin, and all that. A soft mattress kills me, I end up sleeping all curved. A nice, thin futon, on a wooden base, cleared up all my back problems, and didn't break the bank either.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
Don't bother with Ikea or any places like that, go to your nearest trading estate (you know, the comet/currys/mcdonalds places), and find one that sells orthapaedic beds.

:)
I have an orthapaedic bed (fire reclaimation) and it's amazing. It's kinda ruined me a bit. Before this bed I was the guy who could sleep anywhere (I remember one time going to a mates in loughborough and sleeping in my outsized jumper). Now I'm really picky. Bloody comfortable beds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom