/Slap Moesty little git :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Stop backstabbing me u little sod lol.

Btw i usually respect u as ure one of the better stealthers there in thid but try not to emote me with laugh and dismiss next time u kill me at beetlebog. U do realise that killing someone unbuffed while ure buffed to hell isnt exactly much of an achievement :p. I came back buffed after and u still beat me so thats fine i dont mind that. I was Crit specced and 24 effective stealth with MOS1 before today but ive respecced to take on tanks which i find funny. Now i have 10+5 stealth so if u see me about take pity on me lol or at least emote a hug or something and lets duel without the crit, cos ure gonna see me coming a mile off now. Same with all u stealthers , take pity on me gimp specced mercfil lol.

Unless ure a Shadowblade, i wanna test my 71 Str/Con debuff poisens on u
Invy or Caffine will do, both a nice challenge :cheers:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Stop backstabbing me u little sod lol.

Btw i usually respect u as ure one of the better stealthers there in thid but try not to emote me with laugh and dismiss next time u kill me at beetlebog. U do realise that killing someone unbuffed while ure buffed to hell isnt exactly much of an achievement :p. I came back buffed after and u still beat me so thats fine i dont mind that. I was Crit specced and 24 effective stealth with MOS1 before today but ive respecced to take on tanks which i find funny. Now i have 10+5 stealth so if u see me about take pity on me lol or at least emote a hug or something and lets duel without the crit, cos ure gonna see me coming a mile off now. Same with all u stealthers , take pity on me gimp specced mercfil lol.

Unless ure a Shadowblade, i wanna test my 71 Str/Con debuff poisens on u
Invy or Caffine will do, both a nice challenge :cheers:

ouch :p
whats ur name ill duel?
but my body resists are gimped so ur dot will hit for more than most infs a tick :p

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Quarter clear ur inbox pls m8 ;)

<edit> scrap that actually, my bad :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
ouch :p
whats ur name ill duel?
but my body resists are gimped so ur dot will hit for more than most infs a tick :p

Names Dishounourable, i tend not to play him when a zergs about though as peeps dont grp infils and my stealths pretty shite so i occasionally get nuked by casters while wandering about <ocasionally not often, they pretty much have to run beside my body to see me>

But ill be around early morninish, like 7am-11am

Atm i playing my Therg Squadron for a bit though

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
kewl mate,
btw did u ever play a toon called honourable in hib, once helped a guy out that was playin a VW with the name of dishonorable, told him to rerole...nice guy, ya i see ur KS on inf so ill come lookin for ya, still gotta sort out my resits tho, fought bald's reaver last nite and his insta's alone must have killed me :(, very high block rate also :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Ah I see you're reason for wanting to make an 8 man Reaver group now, cute :fluffle:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
hey doink,
ya reaver grp ftw wit a cleric, but tbh u need a good reaver, could'nt belive the out come... had previously walked through(not literally :p) 3 fully toa'd reavers... i pressume that bald is has a very high block rate cause i think about 3/5 hits he blocked :p, other 2 hurt him bad but his LT got him back to 50% omg OP :p is it body/spirit damage?

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
hey doink,
ya reaver grp ftw wit a cleric, but tbh u need a good reaver, could'nt belive the out come... had previously walked through(not literally :p) 3 fully toa'd reavers... i pressume that bald is has a very high block rate cause i think about 3/5 hits he blocked :p, other 2 hurt him bad but his LT got him back to 50% omg OP :p is it body/spirit damage?

are you sure it was the LT, the LT really is weak, are you sure it wasnt the side positional inidigo which has a LT proc on it and really does hit hard and give a decent amount of hp back (90% i think)

the insta LT is spirit damage, but the indigo proc is cold damage.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
eh? my reaver grp? lol I would never make a "group" for Thid or any BG. Have had 10 successful thid chars and have never been in anything higher than a trio. And even that is an extremely rare thing for me. :)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
are you sure it was the LT, the LT really is weak, are you sure it wasnt the side positional inidigo which has a LT proc on it and really does hit hard and give a decent amount of hp back (90% i think)

the insta LT is spirit damage, but the indigo proc is cold damage.

I am sure, since its a thrust reaver ;) But its not only the LT insta, its also the LT proc, which works on any weapontype, Not to mention the aoe damage(around 40 pr pulse) But yeah I have high SR(spelldamage) and high block and parry.

I went thrust because everyone moan over crush and a lot go flex(ofc) so I figured to go thrust, so ppl dont moan when they loose :p
The insta LT is not that good, but it does save you sometimes, also the insta DoT is good for all the hit'n run stealthers, makes them not able to restealth.

But the block parry will be worse when I get some RR on him also. MoParry and MoB, then we will see. the insta also have a 15 sec timer and a lot of fights dont even last that long, mainly why I also have high parry and shield so I can prolong the fight which is to my advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom