Help Sky Sports question

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I've never had Sky until a few weeks ago. We got Sky Sports and I wanted to check what football was being shown this weekend.

I figured when most of the matches start at 3:00pm, the TV guide lists one (lets hypothetically say West Ham vs Spurs) and you could press the red button to watch a different match at that time.
It seems (from what I've heard) that games are not even shown on sky sports with a 3pm kick off?

I thought the whole point was that on Saturday when you have 6-7 games starting at the same time, you could choose what you wanted to watch.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, you've noobed up there big time. At best you get an early sat game, or a late one, no 3pm kick offs are shown. On Sunday you get two games at best. You also get Monday night football.

You can't pick which game you watch.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
3pm saturday games are never on tv in the uk on any channel

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lmao that's lame. I thought Sky had most of the rights! If it was not for the F1 I would probably cancel it :-(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This aint the facking olympics mate.

It does sound pretty logical to do that tbf though, although it would be retardly expensive for Sky I guess :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
You get match choice at 10:00 which lets you choose your teams game, it might also have been picked at 8:00 for game of the day which is the full match shown from start to finish. Sundays usually has 2 games on, and then a Monday night game. We are no where near choosing your own teams match on a game day, I suspect the cost of that would be unreal, although I would gladly pay a TV season ticket type fee to have the choice.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I checked flashsportstreams and they want £40 for a season ticket. Used to be about £15 lol.
Anyone know any decent sites where you pay a small amount and dont have to trawl through Saudi Arabian websites to find a link?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thanks Alex. I miss your sexy voice on ventrilo!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Get one of those turkish satellite cards they have in pubs

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
Move abroad. Over in (freezing) South Australia we get exactly what Bahumat thought he was getting. Come 1130pm press the red button and get to watch your favorite team fuck it up again! The only problem comes in October when the 3pm games start at 0130!!!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I've got Sky Sports for six months half price.

They should really rename it Sky Adverts.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Apart from if you have no real choice for digital TV.
No Virgin cable here and Freeview has a crappy channel selection.
I don't have Sports and I cancelled Movies a couple of weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom