Skoda cake

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
skodacakeb2205_468x540.jpg

How to bake a car: the amazing story behind Skoda's new TV ad | the Daily Mail

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My teeth and stomach hurts just from watching that..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Half a million pounds to make, but have to say, the cake-engineering is pure brilliance. How they kept it all from falling apart, that it's edible stuff and that it has some scary stuff like actual syrup in place of lubrication.

If it ran, it would be even crazier.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Half a million pounds to make, but have to say, the cake-engineering is pure brilliance. How they kept it all from falling apart, that it's edible stuff and that it has some scary stuff like actual syrup in place of lubrication.

If it ran, it would be even crazier.

it's not like it has moving parts tho...does it? cos if it don't then the "lube" is purely for show....nothin that special about filling a cavity with syrup (no i dont mean like that!)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
it's not like it has moving parts tho...does it? cos if it don't then the "lube" is purely for show....nothin that special about filling a cavity with syrup (no i dont mean like that!)

as far as i could see there isnt a whole lot of "cavity" in there. most of it is solid cake.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

You might think that. But syrup is a piece of sh*t pain when you start using it.

Especially in cakes.

I wouldnt' evne dream of using syrup as a cover for a cake, let alone put some in a cake.

I'm impressed, but that's mostly because i'm an avid cooker/baker.(almost went for ze schools again)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i want a cake car!!!

of course, itd be a bit of a sod when it rained though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom