Moo

Fledgling Freddie
just use shademode

o wait u already do :p

when it gets nerfed use croc and move to emain :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Rulke said:
Dont even need more spec points, swapping my 10 parry for 10 stealth would hide me from FGs :)
Even one in stealth would been, ok. Why not give entire midgard population + 1 in stealth ? :p

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Farming ToA? :)

Yep working like mad to get my friar/merc rdy,so i can come hug u in cs/odins or where we meet! Hopefully ill end up with a pwetty artifact suit who (/cross my fingers) will increase my chances against u evul skaldzor,coz u really slapped me for good,the last coupple of times,ive been so brave to /beckon u :p

Hopefully cua for some more fun fights around /Respect 2 the most beloved Skald on excalibur! :wub:

/Hug Mmmpie

cua..

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Even one in stealth would been, ok. Why not give entire midgard population + 1 in stealth ? :p
cuz then outlaw wouldn't get any rps :d

Radjik

Fledgling Freddie
i am 35 lvl skald and because i am going to respec now at 40 i just want to now :
50 sword 43 bs
or
50bs 43 hammer?
thank u :)

Kettil Einherjer

Fledgling Freddie
Skalds doesnt need much more upping imo, but mincers sure needs nothing, if anything remove their stealth and climb.

Skald got a wee bit more dmg output the mincers, mincers got more utility.

Also.. a mincer has a heck load of more dmg output if they ever bothered to go geth them selves their red con pets..

not mythics fault Todays mincers doesnt use everything they have.

so . Skalds are good as they are, so are mincers.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
I'm perfectly happy with skalds solo and I definently wouldnt say we lack defence vs melee (AP, AoF, SoM, Phoebus charge, Battler, etc) and we have some nice tricks up our sleeves.
Yep, your defense sucks, I can get 4 part chains off on Zoia =/

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Kettil Einherjer said:
Skalds doesnt need much more upping imo, but mincers sure needs nothing, if anything remove their stealth and climb.

Skald got a wee bit more dmg output the mincers, mincers got more utility.

Also.. a mincer has a heck load of more dmg output if they ever bothered to go geth them selves their red con pets..

not mythics fault Todays mincers doesnt use everything they have.

so . Skalds are good as they are, so are mincers.
hey hey i find the weird stance of playing both chars, but the main thing is its not a 'wee' more dmg, skalds do a LOT more damage than minstrels, that is why they lack the utility.

removing stealth from minstrels? a) not gonna happen b) not gonna happen c) wtf are u on, do you really want minstrels with the utility they have running around with 44 slash / 50 inst and wupping you? The main reason minstrel dmg is so low is because of a standard weapon spec around 30 which is VERY low as your main source of dmg.

Red con pets are you joking? rvring with red con pets? firstly either u run with no speed or you run with no end this way, you cant stealth if you want to, you cant run ablative (you can but twist, and be ooe again).

Skalds need a boost in some way, even if it was just so they could autotrain battlesongs and get 44/50 spec - thats a start - however minstrels do not need a nerf, they dont need love either - but they're getting a big RA nerf in NF anyway.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Radjik said:
i am 35 lvl skald and because i am going to respec now at 40 i just want to now :
50 sword 43 bs
or
50bs 43 hammer?
thank u :)
44Hammer, 47 BS!
No need to spec 43 in hammer since you wont get the style before 44.
So I would rather spend some points in Parry then.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
6) Some quite nice resist chants tbh

Ok in a solo perspective, but in a decent group they are completely useless since they don't stack or anything.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Nice template:)
Good luck getting 2 Zahur Rings though :p

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm that template sucks considering the amount of rare items you have used

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Cuteypie said:
already have 1 and i know a few who i can leech another from :p
Is this the old Cuteypie i used to duo with ? :p
And if it is, you aint using the DSGH I gave you! you hurt my feelings :(

Kpax

Fledgling Freddie
Skalds are fine. Just fix pulse skipping on dmg add and thats all. Maybe add some unique chant. Like ministrels got their ablative chant.
As for 50lvl DD, i had 50BS/43weapon spec for a while right after 1.65 came. Its not worth it imo. It does only 15-25dmg more than lvl44DD, and i lost ~10dmg per melee hit due to lower weaponspec not considering lost of lvl44 style.

- Sett

Keffo

Fledgling Freddie
I love these threads.

You all play in the wrong realm imo, as you all know perfectly fine how to uberwtfroxxorpwn with the other realms classes...

except Turgon, he's just scottish.

:)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Icebreaker said:
I need stealth too. And Mezz, and some DD's.

And give speed!
Pfft, Your good enough as you are! You and your evil tricks :p camping at hmg in HW with a stealthed NightShade standing innside you!

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Keffo said:
I love these threads.

You all play in the wrong realm imo, as you all know perfectly fine how to uberwtfroxxorpwn with the other realms classes...

except Turgon, he's just scottish.

:)

ROFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom