skalds getting 2x skill?

V

vargen

Just heard it ingame from one of my guild mates and his friend.
He wasn't sure if its true, so i'll just ask here. :>

Is it true?

P

Pin

But if you are lucky you might get increased range on damage add, and increased damage on your DD shouts.

Z

zoia

I don't think we'll ever get 2x spec points and shieldspec like some skalds are asking for.
It would be to much. Would make skalds the best solo class out there :p

Reading the feedback on the skald TL report, it looks like we may get a higher DD, shorter timer or longer range and increased range on our damage add.
I would also like some more defence.
Evade 2 or some kind of other thing, like the minstrel ablative, self af buff or whatever would be sweet.
Didn't look like they wanted to give us something like that though. :\
But if they did that, and combined our resists in 2x3 and moved our mezz to another resist, i would say skalds are fine. :)

V

vargen

well skalds are already fine imo and i enjoy playing it..

..but boosts are nice :D

O

old.Rusfighter

Scalds will get DA range increased (1500 imo) and thats all.

T

Thorarin

I'm guessing Skalds will get 2.0 spec points when Healers get 1.5 spec points: never ;)

C

cougar-

mythic said they will NEVER change the * specpoints this late in the game.

D

dalilama

well skald are fine but some Ra bost whould be graet like Determination and maybe evade 2 cos atm skald is a pure taxi domed to die fierst but i have fun playing mine skald

O

old.Bluppie

someone in the thread about the skald report said what I was thinking too.. It would be nice if the sounds for shouts would be "RAHH!" instead of "bleep" :D

A

Armalite

What are skalds complaining about??? They said in the TL feedback that the art team would maybe make new epic! jeez... some people can't be satisfied.

H

horsma

Originally posted by zoia
I don't think we'll ever get 2x spec points and shieldspec like some skalds are asking for.
It would be to much. Would make skalds the best solo class out there :p

i dont mind :D

J

jarl

Skalds all suffer from poor DEX and low weaponskill making it hard to hit yer target. Autotrain in BS so we can go 50 weapon and u solv that prob without doing point increas.

The DDs might get on 15sec timer instead of 20 and 1 of them be 1500 range, would be nice.

Giving shieldspec, would overpower em, Hi heros/war /wave, slam and 2H where u do 2 times the amont of dmg as the enemy have HP way befor the stun is of is lame :)

Could give them evade 2 or so but i dont think it belongs on a Skald, rather see the Hipoints upped a tad, have like 1300 at lvl 50 with max con and hits from armor.

RAs, unfortunatly Skalds have NO skald RA, on ra skalds get is ip/purge and the normal augment str dex and mop mobla bla

I for sure would like to see more utilities for skalds, look at the bard/mistrel and there 2billion abilities and what do skald have, Speedsong and then? 100dmg DDs and a uber resisted mez on a 30sec recast

But even tho some changes might be needed or wanted, skalds do fine as hell solo, very few classes you wont win over in a fair fight.

omg, FVCK skald epic, the lamest shit EVER made for any class......

Users who are viewing this thread