Skald Question

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
hey fellas - a quick question regarding my skald - he is lvl 28 atm and i have a few rps - temperarly in agumentations str dex con etc -

My question is this :

Rain of Fire Active 15 min. 3 6 10 0 0 N/A N/A Adds a 10% per level heat damage-add to non-magical attacks.

Rain of Ice Active 15 min. 3 6 10 0 0 N/A N/A Adds a 10% per level cold damage-add to non-magical attacks.

Rain of Annihilation Active 15 min. 3 6 10 0 0 N/A N/A Adds a 10% per level spirit damage-add to non-magical attacks.

I want to use my opening style which is pillager i think - if i put 3 points into each of these will it still apply when i do pillager ? which means i get 30 percent to my damage when i do the style ?

10 Pillager Low Bonus High Medium Slowed

also if thats the case will it also work with my follow up style ?

18 Plunderer Pillager Medium Bonus Medium Medium Hindered

I appreciate all answers - help me on this one cause it could be something beautiful :p

tbh its probably not the case - more than likely dont stack on eachl other but at least if they worked with styles i wouldnt object to throwing a few points in -

thanks fellas -

flame me not ! :flame:

living

Fledgling Freddie
Some guy once said those DMG adds wasent worth it because ur dmg add overwrite em or summit, dont really remember but no1 uses em :) MCL is ur first choise if u pve a bit

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bah - not the answer i was hoping for -

i find my mana recharges v.quickly atm as does my end - i have practically no down time and i played a same spec troll skald before and his downtime was a joke - interesting -

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bah - not the answer i was hoping for -

i find my mana recharges v.quickly atm as does my end - i have practically no down time and i played a same spec troll skald before and his downtime was a joke - interesting -

any other answers or information on my previous question about the realm abilities fellas ? thanks for ure answer living m8 ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
dont bother with the dmg adds its a waste of pts as they wont be lvl high enough

just get aug dex and mopain or aug str.

imo get aug str and ip. mop is good but you crit off your normal dmg. may as well increase the base dmg then later get mopain.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Majority of skalds I've spoken to, and is the case on my level 40 one atm the best RA route is ;

FA -> FA2 -> IP -> Purge ->MoPain3+

Im on FA2 with 8 rsp's to spare atm, still a long way to go and it seems like forever, but im sure it'll be worth it..just my opinion though.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
it adds extra dmg to none magical attacks for 30 seconds, so aslong as u get ur second style in within 30 seconds, u get the extra dmg (if thats what u were asking im a little confused (and tired)).

if u mean 2 get all 3 of theses? and try and stack them?> i personally wouldnt bother, pick ur key target and go with the best for them (if ur hell bent on this RA), considering with NF there's RA respecs for 10s (or atleast there was on US servers) u might aswell have a bit of RA fun :) know im planning 2, gunna get the heat RA 1 (with lege heat weapon :O) on my main server and see how it works out in rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom