skald mez

O

old.mili

is a skalds mez classed as an energy spell or body spell, im just trying settle something with guild mates.

thanks

O

old.Emma

its body m8, think pretty much all mezmerise spells are body based

T

tilde

According to Mythic, any resists are not effective against mez yet - will be implemented in future patches

S

SFXman

Thank god for that... mezzing really gets you quite pissed off indeed. RvR feels near pointless after you get mezzed for +/- a minute.

O

old.mili

i started resisting mez alot after my body resist shot upto 26% :eek:

S

SFXman

Cool, must be fun to have a dude mezz you and then as he is thinking "mwaahhahaa, they can't do anything to me now!!" you come and chop his head off.

D

Danya

Originally posted by SFXman
Cool, must be fun to have a dude mezz you and then as he is thinking "mwaahhahaa, they can't do anything to me now!!" you come and chop his head off.

Except that you get a "Blah resists the effect" message so you know they aren't mezzed. That and the whole still moving thing. ;)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Dannyn

Except that you get a "Blah resists the effect" message so you know they aren't mezzed.
Well... well... dance 5 times and maybe the message disappears then, from his message thing. Then whack him ;)

O

old.mili

Originally posted by infozwerg

bug? :eek:

hallucination? :m00:

no, really my body resist went to about 26% and i have started resisting about 1 in 4 mezs :mad:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by mili

no, really my body resist went to about 26% and i have started resisting about 1 in 4 mezs :mad:
How did it do that? I want to know too :D

O

old.mili

one sword - 16% body resist, one belt- 8%resist and the other 2% i dont know, maybe i only have 24% resist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom