=sKa= exposed

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I have read this and it makes me sick, SKA were a terrible team to play, abusive, spent half of the second map team killer each other in respawn refusing to play properly,BTing which semmed intesnionly done to annoy us .

Now they plan to use higher grade players (1337 non bwtfcl players) because they claim they've lost a few of thier own....bollox they know their about to get owned by any proper clan they face in the play off's and plan to use this trick to win .

Well ska if you win or not you and us know your far from div 2 quality and if happiness from playing TFC is manipulating your way to div 2 then your the kind of people that ruin the TFC comunity, what about clans that have worked hard to get where they are ?

other clans drop when they don't have members why are you different why go begging for non bwtfcl clans to give you 1337 players ? Bloody obvious and I'm sure those players that aparently have left will suddenly come back when its all over .

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

R

Rumble

Have any admin read this? If so what are your opinions about this issue?

R

Rumble

I do believe Moon was quoting from the =sKa= Wireplay thread so hes not deliberately using geek code :)

Meanwhile im interested to know how the playoffs will proceed. After our first round games who will we be facing next? Is it the obvious 2 pair groupings or are all the names going into a hat for the next round draw?

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I'm sure if other div3 clans used this forum they would be disgraced to see this from ska

And about the 1337 stuff I'm just repeating his words in his "wan't some glory" thread on the wp forum

O

old.[CJK]Sicknote

May I just clear some things up :)

I am from CJK, a clan that yesterday offered to help Ska to find new players, sort out tactics, and help when we can.

This idea was done for all the right reasons, and it was not intended to be an act that would give Ska an unfair advantage in the upcoming playoff. In fact, the fact that some in CJK offered their services was pure coincidence with respect of this game.

We are trying to help out a struggling team. But we were NOT offering our services in order to help Ska gain any unfair advantages over any other teams. CJK wouldn't like it if we played a Division 1 WP match against a team comprising DW/SHS and BC players, and we are not going to be hypocritical.

The thread on the WP forum was based on an idea that I put forward. I suggested that if the CL of Ska needed some help, that many in WP would be willing to give him a hand, this included members of CJK who can relate to a clan like Ska who struggle for players, we were like that not long ago and had to start from the bottom of the pile and work our way up. Ska did not approach us, I approached them.

My intention is to help a clan get through its bad patch, and hopefully develop as a clan. Our primary goal is to sort out tactics, help find recruits, and, if needed, to play the occasional game for them. It is not our intention to make Ska a CJK B team, therefore you will not see a Ska team comprising even half of CJK. Also, although we will be helping out in practices, friendlies and perhaps Division 2 matches (this depends on the competition of course, we would only play if we thought it would be fair), we have not been recruited for the purpose of winning the playofff for Ska. I MUST STRESS THIS, WE ARE NOT MERCING.

I am encouraging Sphynx to recruit players outside CJK in order to play this match on Friday. I agree that it would not be fair for an expierenced clan like CJK play in this match, and therefore, this will NOT happen. We will be helping Ska out in the future though, as CJK are WP only have 2 players who play for other clans.

I hope this clears things up a little, sorry for any misunderstanding :)

ICQ me at 57387277 if you have an questions.

M

Mörgoth

Let me advise you then to stay well away from sKa. They are the most immature clan I've ever come across and if I was more than a lowly group admin :)p) I really would not hesitate to kick them out of the league.

As for the match report linked to above (of which I was ref), the only thing wrong with it is that the triangular brackets from the IRC logs weren't parsed properly when I pasted them in. Though I'm sure it's easy enough to work out who said what.

M

Mörgoth

Oh and as for the actual legality of it, sorry SCW if they decide to "recruit" some players from non-BW clans, then so long as they add them to their BW team sheet on the site they are legal players.

S

scw-venom

Bah, as I've said on Wireplay forums there is nothing to stop them doing it. The only thing that would stop it was if people acted with a bit of commonsense and actually respected other clans. However some CJK players have their own views and who can change them :/ It would be conceited for me to believe I am completely right. :p

If as we suspect the playoffs games progress as expected then it might be =Ska= we play in the next match. Should be interesting.

O

old.[CJK]Sicknote

Do I have to drill this home :)

CJK ARE NOT GOING TO INTERFERE WITH THE UPCOMING PLAYOFF MATCH, WE ARE GOING TO HELP SKA AS MUCH AS WE CAN BUT THAT DOES NOT EXTEND TO MERCING IN ORDER TO GAIN THEM PROMOTION. IF THEY WIN PROMOTION BRAVO, IF NOT, IT DOESNT MATTER.

We are intending to help Ska, and CJK are not in the BWTFCL so we are able to do this. And, if they are as lame as people are saying, then we will take away our help. Or, we will be able to educate them in the correct way that a clan should behave - we like to play this game the right way afterall.

Does this clear things up? or do I have to keep repeating myself?

O

old.[SCW]Moon

You can keep surting out the same old story but answer me this why is it exactely that ska need to stay in the league to keep the clan alive ?

There are plenty other ladders where they can get the matched they need and when they get short of players they can just hybernate .

Yeh I might just leave my clan and play for ska's oponent then rejoin my clan a day later, its not against the rules, see we can all be right c*nt's to

:rolleyes:

O

old.[748]ash

There's nothing in the rules that states that a player who plays in another clan in another league cannot play for some other clan in this one.

You may disagree with it, but there is little you can do about it. There are a few clans I know of who already do this. I, for one, have no problem with it.

Too many people are too quick to cry foulplay and for no apparent reason (maybe they've got nothing better to do?).

Just play the game and have fun. :)

S

scw-venom

It would appear that there is more and more collusion between the leagues, I believe BW has a link with UKTFCL where mercs are banned from both leagues?

As such it would seem that a common practise for this sort of thing will eventually be established and it is through discourse such as this that a better solution can come about.

In order to "Just play the game and have fun." I need a level playing field, what is the point in competition between clans when the clan ethic can be ignored like this? Do you honestly believe it is fair to go begging to a different league for players for your final playoff game? They were, after all, able to field a team for Wireplay last nite. Anyhow I think my thread has wrapped up in WP with a positive result.

http://212.162.217.230/showthread.php?threadid=265563

O

old.[748]ash

Mercs are banned from both leagues, yes. But there is nothing to stop you playing for 1 different clan in each league. Dual-clanning is not the same as mercing, as i'm sure you are aware.

I read all of your points on both the WP forum and this one. All of your argument has been put across well. And I know exactly where you are coming from.

Morgoths match report does make me see this clan in a different light. But there are so many clans like this around i've given up worrying about it.

The way I look at it now is that I play in my clan, with friends. If we play against a good clan with a good attitude obviously we get alot more out of it. But then we play clans like SIN who were subsequently kicked out of our division. But again we enjoyed it. The level of lameness was hysterical.

In a perfect world all would be fair and square and we would have that level playing field that you speak of. And the majority of clans we play against play in good spirits and enjoy playing us. But there will always be bad apples...and clans that must 'win at all costs'

S

scw-venom

Yep, the collusion about the Merc rule was just an indication of how the leagues are forging stronger links and common rules.

I have been thinking about this and I still cant make up my mind about this dual clan issue either. As you say I play for my clan for fun and they are my friends but I now really do believe that if the amount of Dual Clanning increases then it degrades the reason for being in a clan. If we are desperate for games can we not implement a more efficient pick-up scheme?

O

old.[CJK]Sicknote

Originally posted by [SCW]Moon
You can keep surting out the same old story but answer me this why is it exactely that ska need to stay in the league to keep the clan alive ?

Okay a further drilling.

The BWTFCL has sod all to do with my decision to help Ska out. I offered my services before I found out about this playoff match (which I am not playing anyway). I am helping the clan to grow, not to get it promotion in a way that people would deem unfair. IS THIS CLEAR YET?

And I will continue to repeat myself until you realise that the BWTFL playoff is of no importance to me, CJK or anyone else that Ska recruit. We are helping a clan out via organisation and practices, a few friendlies as well. NOT BY WINNING IMPORTANT GAMES FOR THEM!.

And as I have already said, tonights match will have no baring on my decision to help Ska out.

O

old.[CJK]Sicknote

Also, with the dual clan issue.

I have only ever played for one clan, CJK. I will always play for CJK until the day that we disapear forever. I have never played for another clan, nor have I had the inclination to do so.

Although the thought of playing at the highest level does intrigue me, I have never considered leaving CJK in order to trial for the true 113t clans. The big clans are teams I generally have respect for, and I don't know whether I'd be good enough to be part of them (although, I'd like to think so). The fact that I want to play for a lower league team in a league that I am not part of should at least eliminate the idea of me being a whore or a glory seeker, and surely you can see that myself, and others who have offered to help Ska, are doing this for the right reasons - we won't please everyone I know.

I am not helping Ska because I felt the urge to play for a Div3 team. I want to help them because I feel they need it, and despite having - it would seem - some bad eggs in there, they appear to have a truly caring CL and deputy who have kept going when other people would have given up. I think that they are worthy of any help I can give them, and when they no longer need my help, I will probably look around the forums for another new clan and try and get them started.

The reasons for my actions are genuine, I have no hidden agenda, and Ska did not ask for my help. Nor did they ask for the help of the WP community until I told them that some non BW players may give them a hand to kick start them. I love this game, and I'd hate to think we'll be left with a situation where there are no new clans, new players are kicked off the servers by the elitist snobs who tell them who to play the game, and that the only clans who can field a team are DW and SHS.

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

Thats how many I's are in your message sicknote

E

echo

loooooooooool :clap: :clap:

any other interesting facts there Moon ?

O

old.[CJK]Sicknote

If I don't use 'I' what should I use in its place?

1Jesta

OK i aint replied yet coz i didnt want to get involved but heres my "personal" view....
If Ska want to recruit some NON bwtfcl players from wherever, then add em to there webby then thats fine.If they play these guys in the playoffs thats also fine, altho this isnt what a league is about in my opinion.
If Ska value promotion THAT highly, basically theres jack shit anyone can do about it.
1 thing Ska leagues and divisions are set out so that you play on a regular basis against other clans of similar quality and ability, If you use guys from div 1 or prem or wherever , yes youll prolly gain promotion but youll just end up getting raped next season, so 1 bit of advice, accept CJK's advice and help by all means, not a problem, but do your selves a favour and TRY to gain promotion off your own back.If you go up this way the feeling of achievement will be a lot higher.

S

scw-venom

Sicknote, I believe on the WP thread things have pretty much been resolved? Yet your exagerrated prediction "where there are no new clans, new players are kicked off the servers by the elitist snobs who tell them who to play the game, and that the only clans who can field a team are DW and SHS." are hardly likely to come about from not receiving the kind of help initially proposed in the original thread.

O

old.[CJK]Sicknote

One agrees. The whole situation has now been cleared up and one is very satisfied that the woods can be now seen for the trees.

O

old.[SCW]Fonz

We all want to give something back...

Hi

I know I am coming in on the closing stages but I had a different view of all this. We all want to give something back. I do, I want to help newbies be able to rocket jump and conc jump, to understand the finer points of the game and how to play to the highest stand.

How to resist the urge to back track, spam respawns, teach them what is considered poor playing practice. In general respect other clans etc. If someone asked for my help I would generally give it, teaching other people what I know.

So as to where this is going :) I can understand where CJK is coming from when they say they want to help a lower division clan raise its self up to a higher standard.

I just feel there are more worthy cases out there than ska. When I play them I was amazed by the abuse and language used. The fact they refused to play us on the second map shows their bad sportsman ship :( The match report from admin should be read to be belived that they are still in the leauge.

At the end of the day cjk it’s your choice, you know my views.

Good luck to you cjk and i hope you weather the storm well :)

Fonz

O

old.[SCW]Moon

1 Problem here is that our ref didn't bother to write a report .

The report from Morgoth is another match aginst SRA

O

old.[SCW]Fonz

Reform

Hi

If ska want to reform than thats great :) a second chance is a second chance.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom