Sites to learn from..

S

S-Gray

Well, seen as tho i now have a lot of time on my hands for a bit, i might as well use it up to learn/educate myself on technology stuff....

I know how to build a PC... but i want to learn about the PC itself, what i should look for in Processors for instance, telling me about the FSB (One of the things i wanna learn), basic to you lot maybe, but it may as well be rocket science to me...

Websites would be more useful, seen as tho i can get at them all the time and dont have to pay to read (like mags etc)....

PS - Dont want stuff too complicated to begin with, i wanna take it on slowly, that way i will understand it better.

Erm that is all..

T

Testin da Cable

I'd say google it. Read the hardware sites like anandtech, tomshardware hardocp and [cough] teknation. see what they have to say abour/ link to/ whatever when talking about kit. take it from there

M

Miles_Binck

the best places to start have already been posted, but another site you can try is http://www.ask.com You can occasionally get some good links

If you want to get 'out' and learn, a good place to start is your local library, they have all the latest PC Magazines so you can read those to your hearts content. They usually also have the newest PC Books (the Dummies guides for example are good for real PC Beginners)

Whatever path you take, there is a whole new world out there waiting to be discovered

L

legendario

Originally posted by Miles_Binck
Whatever path you take, there is a whole new world out there waiting to be discovered

lmao :D

...oh you were being serious :(

Y

~YuckFou~

College.

10 years ago I didn't know how to switch a PC on. I took some low level night school courses, then some slightly more advanced IT stuff, then a degree in Computer Studies. I now earn a good living out of selling IT (Software Solutions).

M

Miles_Binck

Originally posted by legendario

lmao :D

...oh you were being serious :(

damn it, im sure I put a :p on the end of that

thats the last time I post before 10am ;)

Users who are viewing this thread