Site Requests

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
I gotta site - http://sites-4u.com. Stopped working onnit for the last few months while I attacked Thid with me sbs. Going back to working on the site and I thought to activate the 'Games' forum which is switched off at present. Thought to put stuff on there with regard to info about classes and maybe downloads such as Leladia's Spellcraft Equipment Configurator. Might collate stuff such as templates etc. Kinda stick it all in one place for easy locating. Then again I might do jack-shit to the site and shoot off on some other hair brained idea. Who knows?

Anyways thought to ask wot you would like to see on a forum board? Spell out your requests.

PKJ
Weaklin
Honed

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
A free serving of pie with each thread delivered to my door by Krusty the Klown.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
A free serving of childish bragging with each thread delivered to my door by Thugs.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tbh I wouldn't download anything from a DAoC players site, too easy to insert trojans or even worse key stroke loggers. I am not saying that you are doing that but personally I just wouldn't take the risk.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
I see

Looks like jack-shit then. Should have known a games forum ain't got anyone on there with a decent brain. Should have learnt my lesson. Only one that has shown any inventiveness as far as I can see with regard to DAOC is me.

Have fun you brain dead buggers.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Looks like jack-shit then. Should have known a games forum ain't got anyone on there with a decent brain. Should have learnt my lesson. Only one that has shown any inventiveness as far as I can see with regard to DAOC is me.

You ask for suggestions, I give you one and this is the thanks I get? No wonder nobody wants to help you, I doubt i'd find your name listed under Ungratful in the dictionary but i'd bet it was considered by the publisher :eek7:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
How about instead of a site for gamers, you make one for people like you - spoilt brats. :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:

rofl, laugh of the day liddel nubber :worthy:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
What was wrong with my suggestion? :(

You can't have a forum with out an active "community" :twak:

What kind of suggestion did you want? Forum topics? :wij:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahahahaahha

Good old Thugs never fails

Thanks bud you're really starting to make FH worth reading again :worthy:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs you actually make me laugh :cheers: (that bullshit thread about you wtfpwning thid and being the greatest was also funnay as :p)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Should have known a games forum ain't got anyone on there with a decent brain.

You're a very good proof of that you know. :(

Jeeves

Banned
Thugs said:
Only one that has shown any inventiveness as far as I can see with regard to DAOC is me.

You're right, you're inventiveness is beyond genius, why didn't anyone else ever think about making a website... what next, you'll be telling me someone invented the internet.:(

Oh and inventiveness isn't a word "you brain dead bigger", but I like the way you inventinated your own word! :p

Franya

Loyal Freddie
Thugs said:

Looks like
cHodAX said:
Tbh I wouldn't download anything from a DAoC players site, too easy to insert trojans or even worse key stroke loggers. I am not saying that you are doing that but personally I just wouldn't take the risk.

was right about your ideas ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom