Site news

K

klavrynd

a whopping 2 free days!

there's people not being able to play atm, hence making it hard for the people that "depend" on them

one free week for all imo

M

mbisiker

ah finally info sweet :)

still having to until next week till i can play for the first time is still a bit of a bummer :(

T

tonita

At least i'll be able to pay for my account once i quit because college starting :D

T

the_smurflord

Can someone cut and paste this onto the board. My ADSL is playing up and I can't see the website.

E

Eleasias

Happy that they gave us some info but not too happy of the content :/

T

tonita

General

Subscription section
[2003-4-09]

Our technical team is still working very hard to reopen all the DAoC services. We are planning on reopening the subscription section and Rightnow in the course of next week. We will then proceed to send the emails with the new subscription passwords.

Particular cases (such as people with incorrect personal datas, or outdated emails) are being processed via subscription@goa.com. As this address is under a lot of stress, only the requests linked to a subscription problem will be processed. Every other request will be ignored and should instead be sent to the Customer Support via Rightnow. Writing us several times about the same problem will not speed up the process, but rather slow it down. All mails related to a subscription problem will be processed starting from the reopening of the subscription section and Righnow.

We are of course aware that the recent events prevented a part of the community from playing during the last days. Compensatory measures will thus be taken soon :

To compensate for the temporary server shutdown on the 26th of August, and the sending of the new passwords on the 27th, all people having an active Dark Age of Camelot account at this dates will receive two free days on their subscription period.
For the people who haven't been able to play since the 28th of August, we will ofcourse take larger compensatory measures, depending on the problems encountered.

We are doing the best we can to return the situation to normal. Thank you for your patience and your support.

M

mbisiker

Subscription section
[2003-4-09]

Our technical team is still working very hard to reopen all the DAoC services. We are planning on reopening the subscription section and Rightnow in the course of next week. We will then proceed to send the emails with the new subscription passwords.

Particular cases (such as people with incorrect personal datas, or outdated emails) are being processed via subscription@goa.com. As this address is under a lot of stress, only the requests linked to a subscription problem will be processed. Every other request will be ignored and should instead be sent to the Customer Support via Rightnow. Writing us several times about the same problem will not speed up the process, but rather slow it down. All mails related to a subscription problem will be processed starting from the reopening of the subscription section and Righnow.

We are of course aware that the recent events prevented a part of the community from playing during the last days. Compensatory measures will thus be taken soon :

To compensate for the temporary server shutdown on the 26th of August, and the sending of the new passwords on the 27th, all people having an active Dark Age of Camelot account at this dates will receive two free days on their subscription period.
For the people who haven't been able to play since the 28th of August, we will ofcourse take larger compensatory measures, depending on the problems encountered.

We are doing the best we can to return the situation to normal. Thank you for your patience and your support.

sorry dont know how to do the qoute thing

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by GOA at camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1275
Thank you for your patience and your support

ROFL they have not read this bord for sure :D

U

uncle

At least its info, they could have posted it earlier, but the end is at least in sight now.

I

injustice

when ll be re-open??? why they can't tell?

G

gutrot

Originally posted by uncle
At least its info, they could have posted it earlier, but the end is at least in sight now.

hmm, last week they said this week and this week they say next week.... i dont see an end in sight atm :/

C

chunky

Well atleast we got the info we all alsked for, unfortunatly the reply from them was basically FO untill next week, we are doing what we can :(

W

Waok

Well atleast they are updating us with whats going on at the moment.

That's the best they can do at the moment, and as someone said, the end of this is now in sight, I can't see them giving us lots of time free, as it's not really GOA's fualt in the first place.

2 days would be sufficient.

Even tho I havent been able to play for more than a week now, its mainly my email providers fualt, not GOA's.

And I woudnt be surprised if some people still havent got their p/ws,
due to the fact their emails bounced aswell.

GOA have done all they can, the only thing they have lacked is communication with their customers via the website, but todays update gave a estimation on when the service will again be fully operational, and that they are doing their best, which i'm sure they are.

O

old.job

Are all the people without passwords Enchanters?
I've never had so many invites to the Finns.

D

deadkid

Originally posted by Waok

That's the best they can do at the moment, and as someone said, the end of this is now in sight, I can't see them giving us lots of time free, as it's not really GOA's fualt in the first place.

horseshit

O

old.Biffsmash

Originally posted by deadkid
horseshit

Agreed :puke: GOA

It's all GOA's fault.
If my computer got a virus, I would blame myself for bein a prat :p

well time to go home and play a game that isnt daoc :eek:

R

Restart

Originally posted by old.Biffsmash
Agreed :puke: GOA

It's all GOA's fault.
If my computer got a virus, I would blame myself for bein a prat :p

well time to go home and play a game that isnt daoc :eek:

If someone hacked your computer when you had a Firewall etc running, would you blame yourself?

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by old.job
Are all the people without passwords Enchanters?
I've never had so many invites to the Finns.

:D

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by injustice
when ll be re-open??? why they can't tell?

Can you not read? - they said they are still working on it...

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Restart
If someone hacked your computer when you had a Firewall etc running, would you blame yourself?

That's like not changing the locks when you know someone has stolen the keys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom