TV Sit coms?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can't find the other thread of "suggested tv shows" and i doubt there's much in them, so asking now;

Sit coms, comedies, suggestions please.

How i met your mother.
Accidentally on purpose.
Big bang theory
Weeds
Community
Friends
Reaper.

Anything around those styles. I prefer US style, but UK shows ain't off the table.

ileks

Part of the furniture
The Thick of It if you liked the office (uk version)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
that 70s show is one of the most awesome imo

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
im loving how i met your mother right now. And the big bang theory. Nothing else on TV is as funny

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
The U.S Office is just fantastic - if you don't mind feeling a bit uncomfortable as it goes where no show should go sometimes =)

The Big Bang Theory just annoys me, there is sooo much canned laughter at things which are not all that funny.... "Oh look, I'm a geek and I feel awkward around girls and social events but at least I can use big words" - maybe it is just too close to my life growing up =)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Can't find the other thread of "suggested tv shows" and i doubt there's much in them, so asking now;

Sit coms, comedies, suggestions please.

How i met your mother.
Accidentally on purpose.
Big bang theory
Weeds
Community
Friends
Reaper.

Anything around those styles. I prefer US style, but UK shows ain't off the table.

Good shows in that list. I would suggest 30 Rock for a good US show, only just started watching it myself which is nice as there's almost 3 whole seasons of it to catch up on. Maybe The Inbetweeners for a UK show, there's 2 series of that.

soze

I am a FH squatter
My Boys - Very funny imo based on 1 woman and her friends mainly guys revolves around a sports theme.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The Thick of It if you liked the office (uk version)

purely on your suggestion i thought i would watch that on iplayer, i could watch 30 mins of Malcom. I was cackling like a loser hahaha

soze

I am a FH squatter
purely on your suggestion i thought i would watch that on iplayer, i could watch 30 mins of Malcom. I was cackling like a loser hahaha

There is a movie too In The Loop it is funny.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Buy the Seinfeld box, nothing beats IT. And imo the shows Toth mentioned are all garbage mostly. Seriously stop watching that mind numbing crap!

edit: Community i never heard of, and Weeds is ok..

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Buy the Seinfeld box, nothing beats IT. And imo the shows Toth mentioned are all garbage mostly. Seriously stop watching that mind numbing crap!

edit: Community i never heard of, and Weeds is ok..

weeds was fun for the first couple of seasons but after that got worse and worse and i stopped watching :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I tried to watch Weeds but just couldn't get in to it. Watched every ep of That 70s show which was funny. I watched Scrubs till I realized that nearly every ep is just rehashes of the same jokes :/

Currently enjoying Californication, reruns of The X Files and BSG, which I recorded to my DVR :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
reruns of The X Files and BSG, which I recorded to my DVR :)

They arent really sit coms, i would be hard pushed to call that 70s show a sit com too, the only good thing about it is the fit chick in it

cog

Can't get enough of FH
If you havent seen Arrested Development yet that would be at the top of my list, one of the best shows ever.

Big Bang Theory is funny but I agree there is way too much canned laughter, it really spoils it at times.

30 Rock is also great. The Thick Of It is spectacular, although I wouldnt really compare it to the office.

Couple years old now and not really a sit com as such but Green Wing is absolutely hilarious aswell.

TdC

They arent really sit coms, i would be hard pushed to call that 70s show a sit com too, the only good thing about it is the fit chick in it

true, true :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i would shag any one of you to get to her

Mila%20Kunis%20is%20willing%20to%20turn%20pirouettes%20for%20her%20role%20in%20Black%20Swan.jpg

TdC

mmmmm Mila. SO yummy. To bad she's with that home alone brat :/

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
The U.S Office is just fantastic - if you don't mind feeling a bit uncomfortable as it goes where no show should go sometimes =)

The Big Bang Theory just annoys me, there is sooo much canned laughter at things which are not all that funny.... "Oh look, I'm a geek and I feel awkward around girls and social events but at least I can use big words" - maybe it is just too close to my life growing up =)
if you think the office is feet cringing then you should check out Klovn. Its a Danish sit-com about the life of the main characters real life where the people starring in it are themselves.
Its hilariously retarded.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Scrubs.. Dunno if you've heard about it, but so far I've seen 2 episodes and it's hilarious in a weird and different kind of way!

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Love Thy Neighbour
Only When I Laugh
Man About The House
George And Mildred
Mind Your Language
Duty Free
On The Buses
Bless This House

ileks

Part of the furniture

Some of Malcoms quotes are absolute genious :worthy:

"going down like a Nazi float at the Notting Hill Carnival"

and his swearing lol... "come the fuck in or fuck the fuck off!"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I hope that's irony. Scrubs *was* awesome for years.

It's continuing you know ;)

Atleast rumored.

JD storyline is done for, but if i remember correctly, the new show will be about Cox and choccybear at some teaching hospital. Or some such :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah the new series only has JD for 3 or 4 episodes then its all about the new cast

gohan

I am a FH squatter
chuck is awesome, same sort of thing as reaper (drama comedy rather than sit com)

the I.T crowd is really funny, uk series currently 4 series of that

another UK series thats a few years old now called coupling (was dubbed as the english version of friends in the same way green wing is the english scrubs)

gohan

I am a FH squatter
also 2 and a half men has like 5 series now american series, thats one of the funniest things on telly atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom