Singles Column

W

Will

I thought a singles column for all those lonesome solo players was much needed. So, here it is. Remember to include your name, server, side, and keep it in the lonely hearts style.

W

Will

Lightning driver (BR3) WLTM fun-loving squad for fragging and good times. NC RevWill on Emerald server. Pref Smokers with GSOH.

W

Wij

Downloading n00b seeks gentle introduction to the world of butch men brandishing large weapons.

Will provide own l00b.

S

SilverHood

Lightning driver / medium assault / engineer (BR7) seeks a compasionate partner for some drive thru's.

SilverHood NC on emerald

W

Will

Want to get together and drive a Vanguard? I know we'd have a...blast...on a date like that.

It'll turn into blind date soon.

G

Gef

Dark haired, white eyed with a big scar, 6"2in lonely VS (Emerald) Reaver pilot seeks some ground support to protect his dumb ass from AA fire.

P

[PS]Venom

New to fighting heavy armour bitch seeks good buddies for large gang banging mutilating orgies. Apply to Israfael, Emerald server, VS.

D

Deadmanwalking

Transport professional (Ohh im good), seeks daring squad for adventures into the unknown, fun thrills and sexy flying.
Must have gsoh DMW NC, Emerald

D

Deady

Tank driver seeks someone to mount him and manipulate his turret.

Y

Yoni

lonesome adv hacker / engineer / lightning driver who also enjoys mounting tanks and fiddling with turrets as well as doing some DIY

WT for GSOH NC Emerald

D

Deady

Y0ni sound perfect!

You a hacker so we can bypass protection and get straight to good stuff yes?

D

Deadmanwalking

ppl ppl this is meant to be good clean fun so wrap it up and take it outside..thx

S

Summo

Attractive, slim BR9 WLTM squad (pref MAX) for fun and maybe love. Have own Reaver, Galaxy and Marauder (daddy's car). Partner must have GSOH and enjoy 'Home Alone 2' as it's my only inflight movie. Apply c/o Summo, TR, Markov.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Drop those TR scum Summo and join the VS, we have hot MAXs

C

Clowneh!

kind and groovy young man + gsoh wltm stupid fit blonde with nice tits tbh imo brb gg rtfm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom