Single Again

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Well its finally over and im single again, some of you may have read the Women troubles I was having back in September, but after trying to work at it, we couldn't go any further forward with our relationship.

I've started a second job to pay off my debts and get bsck on my feet, which is actually rather fun, I get to meet loads of new ppl, that take my mind off my troubles.

Even though im back living with my parents its only temporary, I think the final straw was last week, when we decided it was over and she phoned me up at 3 in the mornin on sat night really panicked saying that shes scared and needs help fast. So I drove to where she was only to find her sat on the wall outside the pub, waiting for me to pick her up and take her home, I was so furious. She turned around and said your a great guy, thanks for picking me up I didn't feel like walking home in these heels. I couldn't say a word to her I was so mad.

Guna go down to Plymouth to see one of my mates at some point to get out of town for a few days at least.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Sorry to hear it didn't work out. Sounds like it was for the best now.

Other than the second job, you are now in the exact same situation as myself :)

Although I don't have to travel to Plymouth. I just have to step out the front door ;)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
PLightstar said:
That is true.

no more drunken arguments about if the loo roll goes over the top, if the seat should be down.

your living the free life my man! take advantage of the bathroom while you can!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I have started today as a new era in my life, had a crazy week of wondering about the 'what if's' but I woke up today feelin fresh and ready to get over this relationship at but it far behind me.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
PLightstar said:
I have started today as a new era in my life, had a crazy week of wondering about the 'what if's' but I woke up today feelin fresh and ready to get over this relationship at but it far behind me.

good man. all will be well.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
PLightstar when you likely to be down in Plymouth? Im down here and so is Whipped, can feel a pub trip coming on, mini freddybeer? :)

Ono

Part of the furniture
SAS said:
PLightstar when you likely to be down in Plymouth? Im down here and so is Whipped, can feel a pub trip coming on, mini freddybeer? :)
He prefers females I think.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I rckon he'll take what he can get... and as Babs lives in Cornwall he could be in there !

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Women are mad. Stay single and keep the curtains closed so you never miss a telly-wank opportunity :D

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
SAS said:

Sounds like a good idea, I'll let you know when im coming down, should be in about a week or two. My mate lives in Mutley, I've pub-crawled on the mutley plain b4, and a nice fry up in the mornin at goodbodies I think its called. If your up for that I'll meet u down there for much drinking.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
well im heading down to Plymouth on the 22nd October, if anyone is about and wants to join in, the drinking and celebrate my new life as a single man. just PM me.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Reminds me of the line, "Hey, does this drink taste of rohypnol to you?"

Tube of superglue tbh but keep the solvent handy.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I'm out on the 22nd for a work collegues birthday so, look at my profile and if you see anyone matching that description, say hello :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom