Since when was telling the time so difficult, GOA?

tommyboyo

Fledgling Freddie
"Server Maintenance Tomorrow - 19:30 CET - The servers will be unavailable in the morning"

arrrhahahaharhar. It's like this in a couple of other announcements as well....such as the Tuesday morning maintenance happening at 20:00 CET. Not that I really care, can usually figure out what the hell it is they are trying to say (logging on and finding the servers down is a reliable method), but it doesn't give a very good impression to the outside world :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
I had to blink 3-4 times yesterday to try and understand their post :lol:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
No matter how simple you make things theres always people too stupid to understand.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Thats what time they posted the update. Server will infact be down all late morning from 9am GMT as they say ;)

GOA said:
All servers will be shut down tomorrow morning (the 17th September) for an update. We will bring the servers down at 10:05 CET and we expect them to be back up again by lunchtime.

tommyboyo

Fledgling Freddie
That's just bizarre. The time of the post should be in the rest of the timestamp above the title, e.g. "September 16th, 2008, 19:30 CET", or at the very least, they should put the time in as the first word in the post title, not the last.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Thats what time they posted the update. Server will infact be down all late morning from 9am GMT as they say ;)

Now now - don't go messing up a funny whine with factual stuff ;)

tommyboyo

Fledgling Freddie
AND while we're on the subject....."lunchtime" is far too vague! I have my tuna sandwich at noon sharpish, am I to expect to be playing at the same time? This is just all going horribly wrong, may cancel my account over it.

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
AND while we're on the subject....."lunchtime" is far too vague! I have my tuna sandwich at noon sharpish, am I to expect to be playing at the same time? This is just all going horribly wrong, may cancel my account over it.

lol i agree with the vague part! but i wont be canceling my account any time soon :D

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
there closing servers for maintenance almost as many times as.......AoC lol

Himse

FH is my second home

jesus christ, do it then, 1 less retard to grace the game.

nobody here gives a fuck if you cancel.

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
Sarcasm? I cant believe he could seriously write a post including the words 'tuna sandwich' while making a complaint.

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
"Server Maintenance Tomorrow - 19:30 CET - The servers will be unavailable in the morning"

arrrhahahaharhar. It's like this in a couple of other announcements as well....such as the Tuesday morning maintenance happening at 20:00 CET. Not that I really care, can usually figure out what the hell it is they are trying to say (logging on and finding the servers down is a reliable method), but it doesn't give a very good impression to the outside world :)

They use to do worse wif DAOC though :p

mrbandersnatch

Fledgling Freddie

Hmmmmmm Tuna.....

Hmmmmm retard........

Himse

FH is my second home
well yes, i can tell sarcasm over the internet.

if he wants to cancel, go ahead, i dont care.

just gets frustrating when people moan, go outside or something? stop geeking it.

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
btw just downloaded a small patch..... hopefully some bugs are fixed with the reboot

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Hopefully not the one where Blorcs can use 2 handers in 1 hand :)

Having a 27 dps weapon and a shield at lvl 12 is awesome :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie

seems like ur frustrations didn't cancel together with ur daoc account :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom