Since the patch

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
Before the patch I could run my gfx settings on max for PvE and only got the occasional fps spike. Though during RvR play I had to drop to "Balanced" or "Fastest Framerate" in order to stop the massive AoE freezing my comp up. However since the patch I'm getting near perfect graphics in PvE and RvR without having to change the settings and I get no fps lag even with all the AoE. But according to my user settings my graphics are on "Balanced". Am I bugged? Cuz if I am it's great:)
Here's what it looks like for me....though I'm sure it's not "Balanced" as it says it is.

MaelynnF_007.jpg

MaelynnF_022.jpg

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
have you done any of those forced settings on you gfx card to improve quality?

AA, AF and what not it is you change?

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
No I've not done anything. When I first got the game I updated DirectX and the graphics drivers. But I've done nothing since before the patch. I haven't been able to find a full list of patch notes. Was there any graphics changes with the patch or was it just bug fixes?

Afran

Part of the furniture
If you have shadows/grass etc off they're actually on highest quality for some people, including me.. you have to enable/disable them every log on to fix it

Soazak

Part of the furniture
you have to enable/disable them every log on to fix it

I've found this to be the case, a lot of settings in this game just do not save :p

Thinks some programmer forgot to change his files from read only :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom