Since i suck at this kind of thing... please help with a sc template.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Hi.

ok, i have a set of af60 leather. all 97% or higher.

I want to get +6 to axe/stealth/venom/crit

and cap as many stats/resists as possible.

I will be using either...

Njessies 1handed axe + small shield

or

Mourning rage (2 handed axe)

whilst fighting.

Hope you can help... cuz i really am clueless at this kind of thing.

O

old.Jeriraa

You have to post the qual of every single armor piece.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Hmmm

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
You have to post the qual of every single armor piece.

See?

Total noob.

OK, lets say each piece is 97%

O

old.Jeriraa

The reason why you need to post the qual of every piece is that it determinates how much stats, skills or whatever you can add to it. If you go with assumed 97% qual but have some 98% and 99% parts you will end up with a less good suit than actually possible.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Aye

The reason why you need to post the qual of every piece is that it determinates how much stats, skills or whatever you can add to it. If you go with assumed 97% qual but have some 98% and 99% parts you will end up with a less good suit than actually possible.

Yup...

I kinda figured that out. Don't have access to DAOC at work though, so ill have to assume its all 97%, most of it is i think...

And besides... not too bothered about resists... skills/stats more important to me.

Can always get a few resists in as extra if thats the case.

O

old.Jeriraa

Is this for Thid or for leveling? Because in Thid the max +skill is 5.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Thid

Is this for Thid or for leveling? Because in Thid the max +skill is 5.

Thid.

But the suit will be used to level to 30 after thid.

Hence the af 30

A

aveh

What items will you be using?

It's the items that will make the biggest difference in your template. You can make a template that consists entirely of purple items, and really not have to worry about them burning out, coz a) they don't really burn out as quickly as you'd think and b) who really cares about burning em, you can always get more :D

If you are willing to either spend some cash, or some time farming in DF and Spindelhalla, you can assemble a v. nice item set. If you don't, you'll be pushing it just to cap your skills and primary stats..

I'd recommend looking at Accursed Belt of Might from DF - saph belt - easily gettable for a 50. Then to Spindelhalla for Darksteel/Twisted Darksteel Rings , Silksteel Lattice/Hollow Chitin Bracers, Black Silksteel Cloak, and a Darksteel Neck and you're well on your way to a decent template. These items all drop fairly regularly, off Thralls or Scavs, I've got a vault full of these items for just in case I make another Thid char.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom