Since Goa screwed us over, I'll... :)

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
... I'll shut down my subscription, got a couple of more days to play if I so choose, but I see little reason to do so.

Goa screwed over new players as well as those who played (and paid for) DAoC a long time, 5++ years in my case, my beloved Thane came forth first sometime around/after my second year in daoc.

It's indeed sad, and I'd should have done this a long time ago, but for some reason I trusted in Goa to do the right thing (hehe yeah, my misstake).

It would be SO easy for Goa to make new char on a populated server (or to let mythic do it at their servers), that would be CLEAN, except for RR, bountypoints and plats. No need for "complicated" (yeah right, manual transfer is timecomsuming, but very easy to do) database transfers/copies.

Ofc there's solutions, just no solution Goa would like to use. Goa screwed us big time.

I've created and managed company,school and community portals (was some years ago though), so the thought about creating a "www.goa-no-thanks.org" site is tempting and would be so easy, but just don't know if I want to waste more time on cheap retards, we'll see :) .

Now, thanks all of you, both friends and enemies in this game. It has been a blast to play with the all of you. Can't promise I won't be back, at least not if Goa would some how offer us a solution (yeah right :m00: ).

Take care guys and maybe we will run into each other somehow, someday ;)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Problem I think we have, is even....if every single cluster player quit and every single possible WAR players which speaks english went US, for both DAOC and WAR, goa would not give a shit as they'd stilll make good custom.

Suppose make a go of it tho :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
one of the nicest mids around.. cya in war eithor...... if ya bored plenty action on kay :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
cya around Eithor :) nice playing against u, hope to see you in WAR :)

Good luck IRL!

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
yep agree with everything u said , been thinking the same for about 2 months now (ok I'm slow) US servers look tempting atm , just worried about the impact of war , is it worth starting from scratch again ?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Problem I think we have, is even....if every single cluster player quit and every single possible WAR players which speaks english went US, for both DAOC and WAR, goa would not give a shit as they'd stilll make good custom.

Suppose make a go of it tho :)

No matter how much money they make though, they could make more if they didnt fuck up so badly.

Boomling

Fledgling Freddie
hehe Eithor

I also just cancelled all my 3 account in protest of the way GOA handle things they will not see a penny more before the get this population problem solved or they want to make chartransfers to populated servers i know many is about to quit also when sub running out. No more talk we will se action now and if they not act i will take it is goa just dont care because they can chartransfer it they want to.

/Ling

I still hope goa get there fingers out and start to act

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Eithor, it was your thane i ran into in Braemar(the BG) tonight, right? :) On US classic.

British

Fledgling Freddie
Take care buddy, hopefully, we'll see you again when WAR comes out.

I' ve also let my 4 account subs run out on Saturday. That made my wife happy. Take care guys !

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
They won't if my suggestion thread tomorrow proves to be of any success ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
<---Alb classic , but still luvin Mid/Caerleon. Theres still life in the game yet, it just doesnt involve EU.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Classic is the place to really play a thane... but personally, cba with the buff thing :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom