Silly question

I

ivan_tribbiani

OK this may not be exciting or interesting but i have to ask. BW forums have been round for ages now... why arent we getting any new faces here ? And the old.'Monkeys' arent posting as much as they used to. Is there a logical explanation to this or its just the fact that noone is interested enough anymore ?

GMs and officers get some propaganda rolling :) we need new blood on these forums... and maybe that will attract some more folk to the game /emote hopes we get more people on Prydwen.

V

Venemous

Cause every time you post some forum geek will quote and whine about every word you write..... tis true yeah?

O

old.Tohtori

Re: ...

Originally posted by Venemous
Cause every time you post some forum geek will quote and whine about every word you write..... tis true yeah?

No not true! You donkey poop! Not every word, just a few ones. like there i complain about geek, is that chezgeek? and the word forum. That is just bad. Oh and btw this is a j/k so don't get a weewee up your nose about it m'kay? :p

I

ivan_tribbiani

Yeah its true... but every opinion is subjected to criticism and debate so there you go :)

B

Belsameth

Venemous has a point tho, it's getting more and more of a chore to filter all the flames and find something usefull

I

ivan_tribbiani

And that scares and petrifies you ?

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
Venemous has a point tho, it's getting more and more of a chore to filter all the flames and find something usefull

True but i didnt only mean Off-Topic Forum which i see as major flame and spam island near BW continent. I was talking about the rest mainly actually, the activity has gone down

D

danskmacabre

It's the holiday season, pppl are away on hols I guess..

Plus, the advertising of this game in Europe is Nil....So it's hard toget new ppl, especially that this game is no longer new, so shops won't have it on their shelves much unless ppl order it.
But they won't order it if they don't know about it...etc. etc.

T

Troryn

is it against the law to launch a commercial campaign although you do not have any rights whatsoever on the product? ;)

S

SFXman

Then again some faces are probably too familiar :rolleyes:

Yes, I propose that we inform all people we know of these fine forums so they can get used to some of the more active faces around :rolleyes:

O

old.tRoG

run around your local shopping centre with a big placard saying 'ELECTRONICS BUTIQUE! BUY DAOC! GO TO EB! BUY DARK AGE OF CAMELOT! BRILL GAME! COOL PEOPLE! GO NOOOOOOW!

and, not only will eb love you and possibly give you a few discounts :)clap:) but you might get some money from the rich guy who thinks this is your full time day job and only source of employment.

G

gengi

I see a problem here

I can see a problem with what you said Trog
run around your local shopping centre with a big placard saying 'ELECTRONICS BUTIQUE! BUY DAOC! GO TO EB! BUY DARK AGE OF CAMELOT! BRILL GAME! COOL PEOPLE! GO NOOOOOOW!

If you have time to be running about the local shopping centre then you will probably be on the game so who will do it?
Do we employ someone ?

Alternatively if everyone sends me the equivalent of a hundred quid. I will take an advert out in the Hexham Courant, a full page one extolling the virtues of both DAoC and the BW forums and that should garner loads of interest :D

Yours in anticipation

Gengee

N

Nala Lionne

Where did you go? Anywhere special? <me forgets>

Users who are viewing this thread