Silly Question :) But hell I want to know! :p

D

DroP DeaD

Ok now all look at the back of your DAoC + DAoC:SI boxs if you have one...

Ok got it? Now look at the age...

11+ Right?...

So why the hell when you goto the subscription and to change your details it only has ages from 1984 downwards? Grrrr... :)

A

alithiel50

I hate to state the obvious, but....

It's because 1984 downwards covers all ages 18+, which is how old you have to be to have a credit card to pay for the subscription....

:rolleyes:

D

DroP DeaD

Oh yea... lol :)

But then why print 11+ on the back?

A

Aeiedil

because the game is suitable for 11+ and so you can buy it from 11+ (if your game store is one of the sorts thats so bloody picky about serving ppl ;)) however if you were 11 and got it you would either have to have a stolen\fake credit card, or get a parent or whatever to pay for it for you :D

O

old.Saborion

Originally posted by alithiel50
I hate to state the obvious, but....

It's because 1984 downwards covers all ages 18+, which is how old you have to be to have a credit card to pay for the subscription....

:rolleyes:

Hmm.. I recall you can pay using VISA Electron, and you do not have to be 18 to get one of those.

O

old.Xarr

yeah, there are certain cc's you can get before you're 18 years of age i think...

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by old.Xarr
yeah, there are certain cc's you can get before you're 18 years of age i think...

Visa electron is not really a credit card...

You can buy a car at the age of 11 too, even if you aren't allowed to drive it ;).

M

Motowntheta

I can imagine a whole load of 11 year olds sitting with their daoc box in their hands waiting till their 18 to be able to play the game :)

Users who are viewing this thread