Fledgling Freddie
and there i was thinking u where differend dori
but ur just as aleven ... gimps

Dorimor1

Banned
Alliandro said:
and there i was thinking u where differend dori
but ur just as aleven ... gimps

Please grow up. All you and Sean have been doing, as I said in the other thread are camping CK and running with the zerg, its pathetic. It's ok for you to kill me but whenever I kill you its all whine whine and whine.

I let you live, remember that, I am the one who spares you, not vice versa and I am sick of backstabbers who end up adding on me like yourself and Xarena/Bourke (seriously, you guys are pathetic, I always leave you yet now you group up and show no respect what so ever, and hey you even throw in some emotes, no more leaving Bourkester and Vammievamp)

I don't care what people think anymore, too many people backstab in this game. I only consider people in my guild friends, anyone in the other realm and outside of my guild I will just kill them.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Please grow up. All you and Sean have been doing, as I said in the other thread are camping CK and running with the zerg, its pathetic. It's ok for you to kill me but whenever I kill you its all whine whine and whine.

I let you live, remember that, I am the one who spares you, vice versa and I am sick of backstabbers who end up adding on me like yourself and Xarena/Bourke (seriously, you guys are pathetic, I always leave you yet now you group up and show no respect what so ever, and hey you even throw in some emotes, no more leaving Bourkester and Vammievamp)

I don't care what people think anymore, too many people backstab in this game. I only consider people in my guild friends, anyone in the other realm and outside of my guild I will just kill them.

dori .. i mezzed every1.. then saw u were there.. and stopped.. then u LT me :< wot u want me to do.. let u kill me? and earlier wen i was attacking albs on ck.. who came in from behind.. oh u did and killed me vs 5-6 albs.. well done m8..

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
and btw i dont kill u dori ... this afternoon i did cuz u and a dwarf was attacking sean 2vs1 and for the zerging part ......
i am 99% of time !!!SOLO!!! if u dont believe me ask eeeek or sean .... sean always wants to grp with me but i prefer !!SOLO!!

and if albs run right behind me and attack same target as me what must i do huuuh???? back off pfff then ill never get to kill cuz there are always stupid albs running after me and leeching off me ..

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

I let you live, remember that, I am the one who spares you, not vice versa and I am sick of backstabbers who end up adding on me like yourself and Xarena/Bourke (seriously, you guys are pathetic, I always leave you yet now you group up and show no respect what so ever, and hey you even throw in some emotes, no more leaving Bourkester and Vammievamp)

Dori mate when did we add on you? If your talking about by AB, we were already in a fight, then more albs and mids came and wa a free for all, i saw a BD'er and went for it. Turned out to be you, i was hardly addingon anymores fight.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

lol you show fuck all respec for people. Always ganking me with your 2+ BD's + extras.

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
lol you show fuck all respec for people. Always ganking me with your 2+ BD's + extras.

lesk givf duel :p

Dorimor1

Banned
Jesmin said:
dori .. i mezzed every1.. then saw u were there.. and stopped.. then u LT me :< wot u want me to do.. let u kill me? and earlier wen i was attacking albs on ck.. who came in from behind.. oh u did and killed me vs 5-6 albs.. well done m8..

Lol, when you/Zalazatars(sorry if I spelt wrong) and Tunder(EBAY)man were fighting those hibs could have easier interupted the druid, infact I was /stuck on him and yourself at some point, decided not to attack, and then Tunder(EBAY)man comes and kills me, honestly, that time was just to check if you really are lame, and know I know.

ian_heaps said:

Erm, I show respect to alot of people. Just because you are bitter I don't show respect to your (I-add-on-everything-and-I-can't-kill-an-unbuffed-bd) vampiir. Please, you have no place here judging how I play, your place is on the battlefield, as fodder.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Lol, when you/Zalazatars(sorry if I spelt wrong) and Tunder(EBAY)man were fighting those hibs could have easier interupted the druid, infact I was /stuck on him and yourself at some point, decided not to attack, and then Tunder(EBAY)man comes and kills me, honestly, that time was just to check if you really are lame, and know I know.

Erm, I show respect to alot of people. Just because you are bitter I don't show respect to your (I-add-on-everything-and-I-can't-kill-an-unbuffed-bd) vampiir. Please, you have no place here judging how I play, your place is on the battlefield, as fodder.

i cannot stop other people attacking u.. hes not in guild so its up2 him who he attakck.. i saw u didn' attack.. respect for that but earlier.. u quite happily added on me by ck.. then u make this nice post :p and ur lame 3 bd grp.. now that was nice

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

You know absolutely nothing about me I do not add on everything at all. I am not bitter either, I just find you comments in here sometimes stupid, and so I comment on them.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Just been reading through and... have a cookie all of you. I gues you are all just as good at adding and beeing general arses to one another as the next one.

Just a bit pathetic to see this "king of the sand box" mentality.

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
nice one on the duel with Aleven ..
and /clap for aleven he didnt strave ..
and /slap aleven for straving the second fight :p

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
argg fotm tw00l
tho thnx for not straving ....
now u see u dont need it so dont use it anymore :p

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Alliandro said:
nice one on the duel with Aleven ..
and /clap for aleven he didnt strave ..
and /slap aleven for straving the second fight :p

aye first fight was good second to (yes where i lost) there was alot of movement

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom