Silksteel Hats

TeSi

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone have crafted a silkstell padded hat of quality 100? in 2 days i tryed about 2xx hats and the better i do was 99 qua. And now i don't know if hats can be as a circlets, normals cap or just to look fun.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure what you're asking, but yes; I have crafted MP Silksteel pointy hats. (back when they first arrived). Not since the the last few patches though (haven't tried).

I get a feeling the quality of crafted stuff in general has been lowered the last few patches. Going to run some tests to either support or deny that feeling.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I crafted MP Circlet and Pointy Hat yesterday.

Edit: Circlet took me 80 tries ^^

TeSi

Fledgling Freddie
i have 1143 on tailor and 113X in ClothWorking Why i can't craft 1 mp hat!!! :(

Yesterday i tryed about 5x times, nowadays 3xx tryes an no mp grrrrrr

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
Took me about 30 attempts for a set of MP sleeves at the weekend (even using the crafting tool), but got my leggings on first attempt :eek2:

Go figure...but seems the same randomness is in play.

Chilly

Balls of steel
id very much doubt the chances for crafting have changed, and to prove it, youd have to do close to 1,000 retries to get a sensible distribution else the results would be too random.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
TeSi said:
Anyone have crafted a silkstell padded hat of quality 100? in 2 days i tryed about 2xx hats and the better i do was 99 qua. And now i don't know if hats can be as a circlets, normals cap or just to look fun.
I have 2 MPs if its the pointy hats you mean (afaik).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom