Silent Death, A New Guild

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Hello All,

I am here to say that i have created a new guild, its name, Silent Death and it is aimed mainly at stealthers.

The aim of the guild is rvr fun, we will be doing DUoing and reporting on enemy movements and enemys going for keep etc.

So i need you INF/Scountand Minstrels to help make this work, it shoul;d be fun so if you up for it leave a messgae here stating Name, Class, level, ML, RR and if you are sced or not (not important) and i will contact you in game and we can discuss. (currently only recruitng level 45+)

Thanks for your time,

ALso i do not want any flame as this is not a zerg guild it is purply a duo guild for fun, nothing else.

Ninjitsu, GM Silent Death ;)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
its somthing new, somthing not been done recently, wanna try it out, see if it works.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
because he wants to. he thinks it might be fun.
if i wanted to bathe in a tub of custard and then run around shouting boobies at the top of my voice sprinkling hundreds and thousands around my living room because i thought it might be fun or useful in some way u would probably still ask y, this coming from u not seeing why in any possible way it could be usefull or fun to u. but simple fact is he wants to, if its cos he thinks these duo's might help out the realm e.g. being scouts and reporting enemy movements and locations etc which unfortunatly is mostly lost in daoc esp since the warmap now but in the good ole olden days would be required for a army to be in the know, god forbid a alb works to help another, or because it might be fun to him.
dont ask why, esp the 2 saying we agree after he has stated y, as it seems ur asking why because u do not think it will be fun. in that case if u r not interested in doing it why reply at all.
altho perhaps u r asking y cos u simply do not understand why it would be fun. in which case its probably not going to be fun to u even if u did understand it and u still shouldnt bother replying.
if i had a high lvl stealther i would perhaps consider joining up to experience it.
but ur trying to put this guys (or gals) idea down before its been given a chance to do whtever its trying to do. and that is just plain wrong.
heres a rash new idea.... how about we support peoples ideas even if they seem absurd to us.
so ninjitsu i wish u the best of luck with ur new guild, if i meet any stealther who maybe interested in joining up i shall recommend ur guild and point them to this post. and i hope that whtever ur trying to do gets done. :clap:

Edit: this may have been some anger here misdirected by me but its just rather annoying having every1 put down every1s ideas without giving it a chance and the more and more i see of the world of albion... on FH @ least... its full of gits. in game i have been more privilaged to meet some nice ole lads and lasses but hey.
SUPPORT UR FELLOW ALBS.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
if i wanted to bathe in a tub of custard and then run around shouting boobies at the top of my voice sprinkling hundreds and thousands around my living room because i thought it might be fun or useful in some way u would probably still ask y, this coming from u not seeing why in any possible way it could be usefull or fun to u. but simple fact is he wants to, if its cos he thinks these duo's might help out the realm e.g. being scouts and reporting enemy movements and locations etc which unfortunatly is mostly lost in daoc esp since the warmap now but in the good ole olden days would be required for a army to be in the know, god forbid a alb works to help another, or because it might be fun to him.
dont ask why, esp the 2 saying we agree after he has stated y, as it seems ur asking why because u do not think it will be fun. in that case if u r not interested in doing it why reply at all.
altho perhaps u r asking y cos u simply do not understand why it would be fun. in which case its probably not going to be fun to u even if u did understand it and u still shouldnt bother replying.
if i had a high lvl stealther i would perhaps consider joining up to experience it.
but ur trying to put this guys (or gals) idea down before its been given a chance to do whtever its trying to do. and that is just plain wrong.
heres a rash new idea.... how about we support peoples ideas even if they seem absurd to us.
so ninjitsu i wish u the best of luck with ur new guild, if i meet any stealther who maybe interested in joining up i shall recommend ur guild and point them to this post. and i hope that whtever ur trying to do gets done. :clap:
Why did you make my eyes bleed? :(

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
if i wanted to bathe in a tub of custard and then run around shouting boobies at the top of my voice sprinkling hundreds and thousands around my living room....
lol that made me giggle i like that analogy :p

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Silent Death? Bugger that, im going out kicking and screaming :(

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
frogster said:
Silent Death? Bugger that, im going out kicking and screaming :(

<Invites Nee to join HER new guild "Bloody Loud Death", for the stealth-clerics out there :).>

D xx

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
u are a aware that deadly shadows ruined the fg vs fg rvr in this server, why do u want to make another stealther guild ?
so that you can add on people and claim its a guild event when whined at ?

Heesin

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
rambo wannabe

Nothing wrong with wanting to be like the number 1 stealther?

Go on Nin give it a go. I find the biggest problem is getting into an alliance to find out what's going on. Without 50+ members or affiliates everything is difficult and I suspect all my alts will try to join one of the big guilds soon just so they can get arti and ML action.

Heesin [50 Reaver]

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers to everyone that has been supportive so far,

SIlent Death now has a websuite, trying to find a easier URL onverter thingy to make it eaiser to type, you can find it here clicky :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom