Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eben

Sigurd/the_cuntmera

Arsehole, do not make fucking private threats to me:

<quote private message>
"Die
How about you shut the fuck up before I saw your fucking head off?

Hope remains whilst the fellowship is true...
===========

Sigurd the Volsung - the People's Warrior™"
</quote private message>

Not only is it cowardly to act in private like this, but you might find the police knocking on your door.

I expect you to be banned.

V

Vorcyn

Need to post here?

Report him to a mod and stop coming here trying to boost your postcount.

R

Ragnarok1978

Small suggestion:

PM it to a moderator, don't lower yourself to his level in a topic on the forum.

E

eben

Originally posted by Vorcyn
Need to post here?

Report him to a mod and stop coming here trying to boost your postcount.

Yes...people need to see how nasty this idiot is.

And yes he has been reported.

And wtf has it to do with postcounts? I don't give a shit about postcounts. Seems like you boosted yours needlessly by that argument.

I don't tell you what to post and not post, so kindly extend the same courtesy to me.

E

eben

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978
Small suggestion:

PM it to a moderator, don't lower yourself to his level in a topic on the forum.

I don't consider exposing what he said as lowering myself to his level. After all, I'm not going about threatening to saw someone's head off. Just wanted the world to know what a dick the guy is.

E

eben

Quote from tossers thread :

"What's wrong, can't sort things out in private messages? No, because you're an incompetent halfwit who has to cry to the whole forum. Grow up, or sod off.

Hope remains whilst the fellowship is true...
===========

Sigurd the Volsung - the People's Warrior™"

I don't call threatening me via PM either competent, intelligent or mature, let alone "sorting it out".

This post was not a cry, just I wanted to show the world what a total wanker you are.

As for halfwit, I'm not the fool that can end up having to deal with the authorities for posting threats. I've shown competence and maturity by passing this over to the appropriate authorities. Expect to be dealt with.

I'll be happy to see the back of you, not only from my realm, but from these boards too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom