Signing out for the last time

C

Conchabar

Having pld daoc since beta I have finally decided to quit and cancel. It’s been good fun I have enjoyed my time playing with u guys but now its time for me to leave. With all these nerfs and stuff it makes the game annoying to play with. Having pld from a scout and now finding out my beloved sb gets nerfed. I have now decided to give up as I can’t be arsed to re-roll again. Goodbye to all my mid friends: Seven, Goku, Carlos, Onitork, Zombie, Parcel and Meonic. Goodbye to all my alb friends: Sarsur, Quicksilver, Aligro (uber gimp:p), Yrilin and loads of others just have a crap memory he he:).

A

adari

goodbye :( sad to see another player go

getting rather bored myself too

D

Driwen

sorry to see you leave, but I think playing 1 year a game continuosly does it make boring :). So good luck in another game and are enough mmorpgs coming out to make a good choice :D

R

Restart

Goodbye Mate =(
Sad to see ya go, we had some fun while the game lasted =) hope to see you in another MMORPG =)

M

Mishy

aww didnt get a mention :\

cya and gl etc:)

O

old.Zeikerd

<- won't miss any SB's leaving the game :clap:
evilsmile.gif

H

horil

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
<- won't miss any SB's leaving the game :clap:
evilsmile.gif

maybe not, but you'll regret saying that ^^

oh and bye btw :(

O

old.Mousah

So, you make a uber class after another until they get nerfed, then you quit? sorry to say this but this isnt a soloing game and will never be...
you can continue to make uber charas patch after patch but in the end you still get nerfed no mather what you make..
this game is about making groups, go rvr with them and have fun.'

Altho its sad to see a beta player leave, to few of us left but there will always be ppl that will keep daoc alive, i myself took a break changed realm and atm enjoying the game as it is ( to bad my connection is f**ked and i cant rvr atm, but that will change in 2 months)

some of the quiters will come back after seeing theres not a game that can be compared to daoc out atm,
some will quit for good........
some will be here until the servers close...

just hope you remember all the fun you have had in daoc, not only rvr wise but pve and in guildchatt :)

have fun whereever you go, and we may see you in WoW or SWG

Mousah m00se
hero gimp at 50
<Celtic Fist>

Mousah mOO
biggest gimp there ever was <Deleted>
<Dragon Knights>

Skullbasher TinCanCrusher
Nerfed Skald at 50
<Clan Chaos> Prydwen

(btw im to drunk atm so you may want to put me on ignore, but i dont really care if you do that :)

O

old.LandShark

Well, sad you're leaving the game rather than respeccing critblade :rolleyes: but it IS a totally different char so understandable, kinda :p

J

jox

Sad to see known people leave. May the sun shine on your path.

But due to a nerf?

I have survived;

1: Loss of OSRS(Oneshotremainstealthed), and yes it was way to powerful, but I enjoyed it :)
2: Introduction of ras(only good thing for shadowblades was See Hidden, but I know, it was a joke for snipers/mincers).
3: Sheaper/cheaper...or whatever IP+Purge for tanks.
4: Snipers got camo(a good thing off course, but not for me :p).
5: Loss of IP.
6: Spell Crafting, these days everyone have 26% against slash.
7: Introduction of necros.
8: LA-nerf...

So I be damned if I would stop now...

Lets think like americans; a nerf aint a problem its a challenge :p

And besides...its still x-tremly funny.

So...EINHERJAR...Here I comes!!!

PS: I forgot the Poison-nerf...

O

old.LandShark

You haven't survived LA nerf yet, baby xD

Still, good attitude :D

K

Karnage

Sad to see yet another friend leave.

Keep in touch via MSN and I can whoop your butt ayt whatever game we decide to play next :)

Oh and:

TWAT:great:

To the wankers who spoiled a perfectly reasonable goodbye thread.

A

alme

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage

Oh and:

TWAT:great:

To the wankers who spoiled a perfectly reasonable goodbye thread.

That did ofc make it better..

O

old.Cruel Heart

bye cuch :(

hope to see you around in other games :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom