Signing Off

Allrab

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe another day
Just want to thank everyone who has been nice to me during the years. I played DAOC since the beta sveral years ago. I began in Midgard as then name in beta.. was Redwyrm. I then started to play on prydwen as Goratrix the Runemaster. Did Get him to lvl 43 before i went to Excalibur. There I began as Lies my lvl 50 Valewalker. but soon got a bit tired of him and made Allrab my lvl 50 nightshade.
When new frontiers was released I became alone in a world of titans. Everyone was in RvR and I was not because I did not have a good template and fellt like a good target to everyone who did. I got upset.
Now Im leaving the world of DAOC and I do not know for how long. maybe we will see eachother again or maybe not. but I wish to thank everyone in my former guilds for their support.

Everyone in my first guild <Katharsis> prydwen/mid
Everyone in my second guild <Eye of Odin> prydwen/mid... still owe someone a staff there
To all in <Bulle af Fetstryk> prydwen/mid.... Tack för en trevlig tid...

Those guilds where ages ago I was in.. To the most recent ones...

Thank you in <Warriors of the red branch> excalibur/hib you where the best guild as you where the most helpful off thm all. I owe you much...

And ofcourse guild <Eel> I owe the weaponsmith 500g a crapsum but keep that in mind when I return(if ever)... You where all nice to me and helped me a few times... thank you.

I wish you guys who still lingers in theese guilds the best of luck. And a sincere thank you. It was fun to get to know you all. DAOC is no more...

If we ever meet again it might be in World Of Warcraft... in the Horde.. my name will still be Allrab...
(maybe)
:m00:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
best of luck to u allrab:)
Im a little sad that u joined eel in times like they were. I know u felt like u didnt get enough help etc.Ages ago when everyone had lowbees etc all grouped and helped eachother more. But as the game is built up now all are so stressed to make times for their own things(me included), make template farm money to afford stuff etc. Eel has since of everyone having only 50s almost become a self sufficient guild. We do stuff together but now its mostly rvr and not so much pve.
Anyhow, hope u have a good time in wow, might see u there someday.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Heya bud, sorry to see you leave... you were on a roll there with both Lies and Allrab. HAve fun in next games :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom