signing of

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i have decided to go WoW full time now and hang up my bow on the shell!

getting tired and feed up with op banshee classes with there insta cast interupt that u can´t interupt and being duod by 1 rr7 ns and 1 rr9 ns when u rr3...its so damn low from thouse 2 that they have to duo a scout that can´t defend themself fully!!!

so all of u hf and hope GoA sees the problem with banshee and fixes it and maybe ppl will think RvR is fun again!

i Rather face a few warlocks then a banshee playd by a noob!rr2 banshee hits mu scout who has capt body for 600+ dmg...that is way to OP för me to keep playing...so this is Blauc/frireg/aladia signing of from daoc...time to get lvl 60 on wow instead!

Gamah

Banned
Yey another person who thinks rr2 bainshees can hit for 600+ on baseline and also that thinks GOA make the game is leaving..have fun in WoW and see you again when you return.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Yey another person who thinks rr2 bainshees can hit for 600+ on baseline and also that thinks GOA make the game is leaving..have fun in WoW and see you again when you return.

:worthy:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
sad to see you leave for WoW .. GL & HF in WoW

and COME back soonish, i'll be waiting for you

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Aladia =/ realy sad to se you leave.

:twak: Gamah. Please move to Hib permanently? =D

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
after 3 days i have decided to play pve on Daoc only...like ml raids and stuff...and focus most time on WoW instead...just waiting for ml4 raid now and 1 more ml6 raid so i can get my chars done!so u wont c me as much as before on daoc... ut i try keep in touch...still have 2 houses to attend to!<give more DV raids infil>

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
We all get annoyed with them bainshees, they should be what brite did with his warlock.....DELETE THEM.
Good luck in WoW i never really liked it that much.

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
scout > bainshee, just turn sure shot on when they use uninterruptable taunt and they're toast (unless they moc :p)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry mate I've hung my keys to my account up also, not because I'm fed up but because I just litrally cant :( probally be back about 5 months from now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom