Sign-Up Thread for Quest: Rhoiwyn's Necklace/Tur Suil Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

valarian

after many attempts have failed to do that quest with one grp and one time with 2 grps (but I have to say that the 2nd grp was quite low lvl), I want to organize some ppl for another attempt on

WEDNESDAY, Septembre 10th at 19.00 (english time

more information about the rewards etc.:
camelot.allakhazam.com/quest...rnia&cquest=627

so the rewards are very nice belts and a necklace and good exp.

the level requirement for the quest is lvl49 (if you want to join to just exp a bit and kill the queen with us you have to be lvl45+)

BEFORE we start that small event I want everybody to get the quest in Droighaid (SI) from the NPC Carylina and to do every step till the "Kill Abomos"-step#8... we will meet in Aalid at 19.00, cg is open at 18.30 (/cg join Valarian)

after killing Abomos we will also try to kill the queen in tur suil which will drop 100% quality items (-> /random 100 with lvl 45+)

I hope that there are enough people being intersted.
to sign up just post here or message me in-game (/send Valarian)

1st group:
Celtic Fury with warden, 2 druids, bard, 2 pbaoe caster, 2 tanks

2nd/3rd grp:
list is up-to-date at: http://www.prydwen.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=95098#post95098

but of course you can sign up here, too

A

Aran Thule

Good luck but from previous experiance doing it with a party that small is often dangerous.

The method i use was for thoose that needed the quest to form a seperate group, thewhen the beasty is almost dead all the other groups stop fighting.
Prob with this quest is that only the group that strikes the killing blow gets the reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread