Extraterestrial

Loyal Freddie
We intend to do steps 5.9 and 5.10 for ML5 this friday at 18:00 GMT. Meeting place in Stygia Heaven, Tepes will hold BG.

All need to have steps 5.1-5.8 done before raid start.
Read VoS for info.

Never do this steps before, so any help will be appreciate.
We come with 6 chars: pala, arm, reaver, theurg, cleric, cleric.
Sigh up pls and i'll post here the grp setup.

Thx.

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
50 minstrel, we lost items when trying 5.10 last night. But got 5.9 done, so that's enought to enter ?

edit: VoS: "Once youve been turned into a mummy, you can ride the boat any time you want, with or without mummy form and you dont need a disease, disease is only for people who might want to help fight the boss but havn't completed all the other steps. "

"To be a mummy again, you do not need to refarm the items after you are done the quest, all you need to do is talk to the mummy guy to get turned back into one again. "

seems it's ok then :)

Extraterestrial

Loyal Freddie
Saraden said:
50 minstrel, we lost items when trying 5.10 last night. But got 5.9 done, so that's enought to enter ?

edit: VoS: "Once youve been turned into a mummy, you can ride the boat any time you want, with or without mummy form and you dont need a disease, disease is only for people who might want to help fight the boss but havn't completed all the other steps. "

"To be a mummy again, you do not need to refarm the items after you are done the quest, all you need to do is talk to the mummy guy to get turned back into one again. "

seems it's ok then :)

seems so :D

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Those who have already been mummified can get re-mummified without the items.

Will post this on our alliance forums - still need 5.10 myself, so at least another mincer coming along. :)

Nome

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Nome - Cabby and Lunarhenk - BB

if i can get groupsteps done, should be piece of cake though

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
like to sign up a sorc =Brainfreeze,a cleric= Dedon and a scout= Another thanks :)

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Like to sigh up my armsman ...Heath, done 1-8 already. Just waiting for .9 and .10 ((o:

Extraterestrial

Loyal Freddie
We will sort grps at meeting points. We can do this even if we are more than 30 ppl, so all are wellcome.

Thx.

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up Minstrel and Paladin (for 5.10), and FoP bot.

I won't be able to make 18:00 gmt, so I've parked them
in the Halls of the Ma'ati already and will meet you inside
as soon as I can.

Aeoric and Praetorean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom