Borand

Fledgling Freddie
I had some problems trying to access the original account I created at GOA's WAR site a while ago, so I created another account instead.

Does this mean I have no chance of getting into beta now? I seem to remember that if there were two accounts with the same IP address signed up for the newsletter, neither of those accounts had a chance of being selected for beta. I'm wondering if it's going to be the same with accounts signed up for the beta or not.

Cheers.

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie
I had some problems trying to access the original account I created at GOA's WAR site a while ago, so I created another account instead.

Does this mean I have no chance of getting into beta now? I seem to remember that if there were two accounts with the same IP address signed up for the newsletter, neither of those accounts had a chance of being selected for beta. I'm wondering if it's going to be the same with accounts signed up for the beta or not.

Cheers.

Well if lets say you got 3 brothers sharing your internet and the all 3 apply what about then?

I dont think they bann people for signing up twice.

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
I think you're fine, whats likely to happen is they'll only include the IP address once, so you'll still be on the list.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I had the same problem so I had to create another account, the first account not matter what I did just wouldn't work, had to make a new account for the guild beta.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Uh? Never heard of that :p

I lived with 3 other guys, some of them prolly signed up also from the same IP adress ^_^

Any problem with this? :p

Nate

FH is my second home
I signed up twice as I put in the wrong e-mail the first time and in my sig you can see the result :) So theres no reason to be worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom