Sigh...

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Went shopping in Kingsdale, and out of 10 houses, I could enter 2 (Tears and Snails....Tears didnt have a porter merchant up tho xD)

But seriously, I dont understand why ppl dont allow others to enter and to use merchants. Its a ******* pain, not to be able to port, after shopping.

Not whining, just really annoying tbh xD

P.S. I know this has been posted before, cant remember by who tho.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
I agree

I spend several plats a week just hopping like a bunny in houzing zone scavaging CM's in the hope to find something pwetty! (like that small shield for my upcoming scout I found today with uber stats and heal procc ^^ ) but I always have to run back to a market or do /houseface 484 and read FH while I run back to my house cuz nobody almost opens their houses for anyone but themselfs.

they must be scared we steal something :eek7: or maybe they think we wont like how t looks like ... well my house is open for everyone...most of the houses in Gorlas are open ...xept for the new TLW neighbour I got and 2 on the other side of lake , bad neighbourhood i'd say :touch:

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Use them tokens ya get near the explorers, give hem to any random cm merchant and poof yer back at the explorer from which the token was

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
Well my house is open only for few friends and guildies ofc... Its not that I dont like any other ppl than them, its just... well if you're sitting working on your craft you dont want 10000 ppl to storm in and check your house for a porter or decorations to go "wow!" at... And do you unlock your apartment or house in RL too so ppl can just walk in aswell? Know that's far from the same, but think most bring their RL mentality into this game, which is the factor that makes for the diversity we seek in the population in a mmorpg right?

But tbh, if ppl stand outside my house in Brisworthy (hopefully looking at my CM :p) I'd prolly run out and invite them for tea and biscuits, but I dont think I'd ever just let ppl use my house as a station from which they can port or just hang out without permission...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ilum made a thread bout this before, nobody took notice i guess :p, and yes it's anoying as hell :x

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I once spent 30 minutes looking for a Snowdonia porter in the housing zone. Am I glad that I took a horse from CS during the last power relic raid :-x.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
my house is in kingsdale and no point in opening doors to all if i have no porter
makes sense if ya ask me
deepfried

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
People shouldn't whine and just start to use those market return tokens.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Biggest wind up imo is /houseface whatever, then hitting 10,000000 zones :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Maxgirth said:
Biggest wind up imo is /houseface whatever, then hitting 10,000000 zones :(
Well atleast now you see what zone the house is in. :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
My house is open to the Public
Nothing wrong with that, no harm done. Guess the only reason why people lock there houses is Roleplaying or Don't know how to open them to the public

Zede

Part of the furniture
spend 20 mins looking for a house in some distant zone, then the fecker u just spent 5p with has his/her house locked :cheers:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
house is open to the public and return tokens on merchant for 2g if you dont want to zone out.

pain in the arse when you cant use someones porter.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
if you are selling something on your CM you should have your house open to the public and a teleporter imho :touch:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Rellik said:
if you are selling something on your CM you should have your house open to the public and a teleporter imho :touch:

Well said

And to Sarisir
I have had my house open for evrybody (876 in brisworthy) since i bought it, i am inside my house, 1-3 hours evry day, crafting, and such. And i can rember seing >>>>1<<<< person EVER in ym house, had it for like 4 months, so cant really se the problem in the "10000 ppl to storm in and check your house for a porter or decorations", and btw, he bought a scroll off my cm.

Imo what somebody said, if u sell stuff on cm, make ur house open, its damn anoying running around around and around to find a open house thats not your own.

and Daedalus, since u was in housing, i guess u have ur own house, buy a snowdonia teleporter like me, have him/her in stash/house vault (all spots used normaly for other merhcant/crafting tools), when raid comes op, remove a nother merhcant, put snowdonia merchant, same for other teleporters/merchants.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
it's their houses they can do wtf they want with it tbh, i just leave mine open cos i cba to close it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom