<sigh> name and shame of herbal and others

Jeros

Part of the furniture
dieing is classed a loseing a camp in my book, i am suprised at Herfolge Boldklubs behavior

evidence.jpg

ya ya, i kno i kno i dont know what QQ ment :D

evidence2.jpg

<sigh> :twak:

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Was they pulling mobs you were engaged in combat with? If so they broke the CoC, (unless it was the odd accident). Otherwise they have every right to share it, the actual "camping" idea is player based and not enforced by the CoC etc. However his language leaves a lot to be desired, so you could perhaps have something done about it :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Yussef said:
Was they pulling mobs you were engaged in combat with? If so they broke the CoC, (unless it was the odd accident). Otherwise they have every right to share it, the actual "camping" idea is player based and not enforced by the CoC etc. However his language leaves a lot to be desired, so you could perhaps have something done about it :p

im told they started leeching after he refused to leave

So YOUR the guy with the similer last name who ppl think is meh :D

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
I've no idea why people would think I would be playing Alb/Pryd and Alb/Exc :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Yussef said:
I've no idea why people would think I would be playing Alb/Pryd and Alb/Exc :p

ya but ppl go "are you yussef" to me, dude your famous :D speshly after that whole being on the camelot europe site and stuff :)

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:
dieing is classed a loseing a camp in my book, i am suprised at Herfolge Boldklubs behavior

evidence.jpg

ya ya, i kno i kno i dont know what QQ ment :D

evidence2.jpg

<sigh> :twak:

OMG lol .... you know he got to be albion with a /as like that .. OMG rofl :p

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
QQ is supposed to be like crying eyes.

So some of the BW ppl thought it would be kool to use QQ as opposed to their normal responses like 'cry more noob' 'cry me a river' blah blah blah.

Now you too can join in the hilarity that is 'QQ'. :rolleyes:

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
you mean "the idiocy that is qq" (and remove the sarcatstic smiley :p)

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
Don't people just go.. "oh that (so and so) is a real twat" and then about a day later forget all about it?
I mean you probably won't but...
Funny read anyway :) Hope you don't meet too many more like that one m8, can take away from the game ;)

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

I was playing Amirexia at that time and Id like to say first how smart it was to bring it to FH to start with.

Anyways heres my story:

I was killing White lights as normal then my group inventory got full so one at a time I suicided to sell and go back to my spot. As im driving my friends necromancer back to the spot I notice someone pulling at my spot while my alt was there ''camping'' it. Fairdos he can do that until I come back so I tell him this spot was camped, my necro is coming back. He blantantly replys with youve lost this spot its mine now you died end of story. Ofcourse im not going to let some idiot take my spot especially one who doesnt ask if its already camped to start with in the first place.

So my necromancer finally gets back and I continue pulling as normal. Let me stress out that I NEVER BROKE THE COC during this time. Anyways he started telling me to leave ''his'' camp and started getting aggressive. I just kept telling him I was here first and he wouldnt have it. Then he started getting his friends to pm me telling me the rules of the COC and I should leave. So I basicly told them all to shut up. One of my friends were asking how I was during this time and I told him, Im sorry if he insulted you but in my eyes you deserved it. I never said any of that stuff you posted in that 2nd screeny, a load of blatent lies.

Anyways he starts getting bossy and abusive by calling me a l33t retard for just saying QQ (cry more). So I eventually end up puting him on ignore and continue pulling in my spot. We had a clash of 1 or 2 mobs but it was bound to happen and was not deliberate. He accused me of setting my pet on his mob but I didnt even touch the attack button, was his fault for pulling the mob that added with my pull.

Anyways he eventually ends up leaving telling me about this thread, which tbh I couldnt really give a shit about.

Im sorry if you couldnt take the other 2 uncamped spots but I was in the spot first and no fucker is going to boot me from it. In my eyes get over it and stop being a moangi kid.

Ill write more if I can remember anything, hard remembering at 7 am hehe :)

P.S Can you stop involving HB into this please.

Zarff

Fledgling Freddie
imo we should lynch Garnet :eek7:

:worthy: <-- is this smiley new?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Garnet said:
P.S Can you stop involving HB into this as like I said this was my friends necromancer, not mine.

so u DID break the CoC!!

sharing a account with another person is a bannable offence mate.. :) if i were the one starting this thread id report that and get that "friends" account banned :)

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
I never used any foul language apart from saying goa wont do shit if u report him for leeching so you claiming i said you fucking tosser is a complete lie. You threatened to report me to goa for using the word "shit" well im shaking in my boots. Any more random crap youd like to make up about me while your at it? Seriously stop talking bollocks and remove your head from up your own arse.

oh and in summary for the river your going to cry me id like the river jordan pls

QQ

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:
<snip>

I was killing White lights as normal then my group inventory got full so one at a time I suicided to sell and go back to my spot. As im driving my friends necromancer back to the spot I notice someone pulling at my spot while my alt was there ''camping'' it. Fairdos he can do that until I come back so I tell him this spot was camped, my necro is coming back. He blantantly replys with youve lost this spot its mine now you died end of story. Ofcourse im not going to let some idiot take my spot especially one who doesnt ask if its already camped to start with in the first place.

So my necromancer finally gets back and I continue pulling as normal. Let me stress out that I NEVER BROKE THE COC during this time.
<snip>

IMHO Mythic really screwed us by making the Necro such a PvE power house. Everywhere you look you see one of them 'owning' spots. Whole groups of players can't compete with one of those tossers.
Anyway, here are a few facts :

- you can Not own a spot, according to the CoC you must share it if other players want to hunt there aswell. Howerver, most people respect the fact that someone else is already hunting there and move on (but in theory they are not obliged to do so).
- Parking an alt at "your" spot to claim it is just beyond stupid. You are not allowed to claim anything in the first place, and having an alt on that spot while you are elsewhere to "hold your spot" is just a sign of utter greed and disrespect.
- "borrowing" a character is against the COC.

Garnet said:
Im sorry if you couldnt take the other 2 uncamped spots but I was in the spot first and no fucker is going to boot me from it. In my eyes get over it and stop being a moangi kid.

You should have taken the uncamped spot and get over it.

Other then that this thread is a great way to start another boring monday at work, keep it up.
:worthy:

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Iskander said:
IMHO Mythic really screwed us by making the Necro such a PvE power house. Everywhere you look you see one of them 'owning' spots. Whole groups of players can't compete with one of those tossers.
Anyway, here are a few facts :

- you can Not own a spot, according to the CoC you must share it if other players want to hunt there aswell. Howerver, most people respect the fact that someone else is already hunting there and move on (but in theory they are not obliged to do so).
- Parking an alt at "your" spot to claim it is just beyond stupid. You are not allowed to claim anything in the first place, and having an alt on that spot while you are elsewhere to "hold your spot" is just a sign of utter greed and disrespect.
- "borrowing" a character is against the COC.

You should have taken the uncamped spot and get over it.

Other then that this thread is a great way to start another boring monday at work, keep it up.
:worthy:

Killing mobs that haven't been pulled is not against CoC. I see it every day in PvE and sometimes there are multiple people camping a spot. Best thing to do is to get along with each other and don't be so selfish to take it all.

They all go mad because they couldn't take a spot for a few hours. They all wanna be lvl 50 so fast that they have to make pitty excuses to annoy people... Get a life please... Both of you...

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Khalen said:
Killing mobs that haven't been pulled is not against CoC. I see it every day in PvE and sometimes there are multiple people camping a spot. Best thing to do is to get along with each other and don't be so selfish to take it all.

They all go mad because they couldn't take a spot for a few hours. They all wanna be lvl 50 so fast that they have to make pitty excuses to annoy people... Get a life please... Both of you...
Why did you quote the poster above you? Oo

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
mm i give the right to the first necro he was there first he had an alt there it was his spot

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Zorewin said:
mm i give the right to the first necro he was there first he had an alt there it was his spot

yeah but leaving an alt behind while you go off to sell is a little bit sad isnt it......................

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Mobs dont belong to ppl till they are pulled, then the CoC is breached if someone delibertaly hits that same mob for their own gain.

As for camp spots, well thats pure courtesy. Parking your bot there for however long does not entitle you to "that spot". End of the days its a free realm and mobs are for anyone. Its a damn big realm too with lots of camp spots.

Pure politeness dicates we ask people before attempting to pull in a spot they occupy. If you leave a spot, tough poo, its gone to the next in the queue. Being a necro myself I know how ppl feel about us raping camps, so i tend to pick spots away from others if I can.

Theres always another spot, for a 50 necro theres DF, Caldey, Lyoness, Dartmoor, Barrows, Avalon City.....the list goes on, and you should move along.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
<sigh more>

the victim in my alliance took shots and logs of Amirexia leeching his mobs and sent them to goa , so thats it really.

btw herbal pls dont dig up years old pics of me :D

:edit: nice one admitting account shareing too Amirexia :m00:

feac

Fledgling Freddie
Zorewin said:
not sure about right but if bot is camped there while necro sui to sell and repair camp is not worth taking anyway as there will be no camp bonus better to move on and find empty camp

/shrug

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Shagrat said:
yeah but leaving an alt behind while you go off to sell is a little bit sad isnt it......................

A bit ?????

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros:edit: nice one admitting account shareing too Amirexia :m00:[/QUOTE said:
good luck proving it , all he has to do is deny it was him writing it here , and say his friend was playing at his house if they check the ip.. how you gonna prove he was not....... I can claim to be the grand-son of Napoleon or Moses re-incarnated here, but that dont make it true ;)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
just so long as you realise you are arguing over one of the worst necromancer PL camp spots around, that's okay.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Why did you quote the poster above you? Oo

Just so people read it 2 times... And the fact this doesn't mean that when the new camper is there the old camper can't pull... Just the fact he's so angry because he took a spot to actually wanna ban a person is an offensive attitude many DAoCers don't like. Therefore I think Jeros totally destroyed his guilds reputation.

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Zorewin said:

Please excuse me while I go post 8 alts from my 2nd account in a few good spots in Dartmoor so I'll have exclusive rights on the new drops :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom