Sidi/TG/Galla vest vs GoV

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Some people swear by them, so say they're great but only when they do proc (being once in a blue moon). Has anyone done any tests with them ?

Just finishing my SB template, and before i dive in, I just want to make sure i'm happy with my vest item

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Some people swear by them, so say they're great but only when they do proc (being once in a blue moon). Has anyone done any tests with them ?

Just finishing my SB template, and before i dive in, I just want to make sure i'm happy with my vest item
I got the friar sidi robe and it does proc quiet often (procs a lot more than ML6 robe which iirc also has a heal proc)
is is ore usefull that GOV? well i think thats personal opinion as gov has toa bonus where as sidi ones dont. depeds how u can fit em into templates i guess.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
any chance you could do some tests on it? for proc rate etc

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
any chance you could do some tests on it? for proc rate etc

Sorry mate i dont play my excal friar no more.. and my mordred friar aint got it. i think i got nearly all the uber robes for my excal friar. may play him again someday lol

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with jpeg here, a huge health proc on your chest is about as good as it gets, just depends if thats worth it to your class vs the TOA stuff. GOV does have insane utility, but if you can squeeze that out elsewhere in your template then consider a SI one.

The proc rates 'seemed' very similar, though ive done no hard testing. I rate the SI vests on melee classes as they will take a lot of melee dmg and proc quite a bit. Completely useless on casters ofc, may as well go for a snare proc. I would have thought it 'difficult' to fit one into an stealther template, but could be rewarding.

Everz

FH is my second home
used to have it on my old sb, it was insane proc rate at times, used to chance the tide of fights when it procced.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
which patch was that in eversmall?

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Had one on my reaver, proced loads, sometimes 3-4 times a fight. And when it heals for near 250 a pop, it would change the tide of the fight for me.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Think most galla armour/weapon's have a higher proc rate then usual. Then again, you can never be sure. Bmf on hib is not only the slowest piercer but has a nice dot proc with it, that procs for shitloads imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom