Sidi Sets

I

ironhand

Was just thinking with the amount of sidi items about has any 1 tried using that uber necklace thats suppost to have increased stats when worn with a complete sidi epic set?

Because i remember talk of this along long time ago when sidi was 1st looted, nowdays a full set of sidi armour would be relativly easy to get hold of with the buying market being so strong and the number of weekly hunts there.

C

Cybwyn

Apocalypse has only been killed once on Prydwen; not sure who got the special necklace or if one did in fact drop.

Would be nice to be able to use one of the necklaces but it'd be near impossible to cap everything using a full set of Sidi gear. :(

Y

Yussef

I have a couple of suits completed, would never use an Apoc necklace properly, gimped stuff ;o

T

Twaize

Ken did get the full merc set and he did get the necklace

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Yussef
I have a couple of suits completed, would never use an Apoc necklace properly, gimped stuff ;o

it's a long shot, but since theres a timer on charge uses anyway just switch suit use charge switch back if you want to do all the trouble for just the charge xD

O

old.Bubble

Blaen was the first person on the server to get a full sidi set

C

corranhorn1

He organised and participated in 2 raids a week constantly at the begining. Most people went for weapons rather then armour. So it easy enough for him to have got that, if others done the same they may of been first. I not the biggest fan of TLW but give them their due. Least they put in the effort at the begin for you lot that didnt know what to do in such a place.

F

Flesh

Originally posted by corranhorn1
for you lot that didnt know what to do in such a place.
You say that like you're actually capable of organising a remotely successful pve raid. :(

Users who are viewing this thread