Sidi respec stone

W

Wardevil

OK i got one of those stone but where do i use it?? When i go to cammy then the npc there she doesnt want it... Where do i get my damn respec? ?

T

thorwyntf

There´s an NPC named "Sereish" standing next to the bindstone in Gothwaite from 7PM onwards tonight. Just had it over to her and .... um... just kidding :)

Find the Guildregistry in Camelot. Give it to one of the NPC´s in that room. Worked for me.

P

Pin

Check the 1.61 patch notes:

Item changes in the epic dungeons

- Monsters in Caer Sidi, Tuscaran Glacier and Galladoria now have a chance at dropping a single line respec stone. Note that non boss monsters have a significantly different drop rate than named boss monsters. These stones can be turned in to the following NPC's:

Albion: Mae Oswy - Humberton Castle
Midgard: Hjortr - Vasudheim
Hibernia: Ita - Mag Mell

D

Draylor

Originally posted by thorwyntf
Find the Guildregistry in Camelot. Give it to one of the NPC´s in that room. Worked for me.
I think your confusing it with the dragon respec stones, which use different NPCs.

Or maybe it works with both ;)

T

thorwyntf

hm.. I did´t know there are different NPC`s for the stones. But yes, I used mine a while ago and that was from a dragon raid, so apparently you´re right.

K

knockout

i had the same problem. you need to go humberton castle. thats where i got my respec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom