Sidi raids...

Z

zlair

Are by FAR the most boring thing ever!

And on top of that, the shitty Apoc room is bugged too!

6 hours of pointless killing (not even xping hence I died so much), and not 1 single drop. If just I got the chance to see Apoc himself, I would have been a hapy man (was making a movie - The End of Apocalypse ;) - but no, again I should not be that lucky)

This isnt a whine, I just think my guild had op to here with my Sidi whines...

Btw nice trying Falcor tho, anyway, shame Apoc was bugged... AGAIN!

O

old.Zeikerd

In about 30-40% of the encounters it is bugged. Kemor or Zargar should stand by when the zerg aproaches the final encounter, so they can step in and fix it when it doesn't work.

L

loxleyhood

Kemor and Zargar are actually living people, and do not have to work weekends, so they do not have to watch every single saturday Sidi raid (though they have helped on many occaisions before). Also their skills are better used debugging 1.62 atm.

A

arx

well, i agree that it sux to be on a sidi raid for 6 hours without getting a drop :=) and when apoc room is bugged it sux even more. but its just tough luck. ive been on 7-8 raids and only won 1 item on my last raid. and btw, a big raid like a sidi raid isnt xp place imo with that many ppl there :=)

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Kemor and Zargar are actually living people, and do not have to work weekends, so they do not have to watch every single saturday Sidi raid (though they have helped on many occaisions before). Also their skills are better used debugging 1.62 atm.

All well and good - it doens't mean however, that it's unreasonable for *someone* from GOA to be available to provide customer support.

Hey, here's an idea, they could have an ingame command to contact customer support, I know, maybe something like.... /appeal

D

Draylor

though they have helped on many occaisions before
Heh

Not once has the bugged Apocalypse spawn been fixed allowing the 100+ players who have spent 2-3 hours getting there to proceed.

On 2 occasions someone from GOA has provided an exit route for players "stuck" in Sidi, after a couple of hours.

And you think thats a decent quality customer service - or have I missed some example of where GOA actually did something worth giving them credit for?

T

tris-

Originally posted by Draylor
have I missed some example of where GOA actually did something worth giving them credit for?

they provided you the chance to play this game in the EU which you clearly like or you wouldnt be playing...

K

kamool

Who cares about the xp!

The whole point of playing the game...ANY GAME.... is to have fun.

Who Cares!

Your gonna get to 50 anyway, if you lose a couple of bubs along the way killing some high level mob in a group of 200 or more, isn't that worth it!

Best part of the game is getting together and taking part in a raid where nobody knows the outcome.

No moans from me, maybe its because im a newbie but every thing I do is all part of my characters story and win or lose its all part of the fun.

-And I'm lovin' every minute or it!

A

Appollo

1) its a 24/7 game

2) the subs went up, the customer service didnt

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Appollo
1) its a 24/7 game

2) the subs went up, the customer service didnt

inflation also went up :p

V

Vireb

if they fixed the bug they wouldn thave to o_0 or is that too much to ask ?

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Vireb
if they fixed the bug they wouldn thave to o_0 or is that too much to ask ?

Mythic's job.

A

Appollo

Mythic's job.

And GOA's to put out a buggy game, then ignore the problems till "Mythic" fix it. Thats bad business imo. This may be a franchise game but about time GOA got there own tool box out.

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by n3wbie
they provided you the chance to play this game in the EU which you clearly like or you wouldnt be playing...

No.

They defrauded me into buying a half assed version of a game I would otherwise have had shipped, in full assed mode, from the states.

O

old.Zoyster

Well I'm gonna whine, I really Want a Sidi Robe, nearly RR10, last four raids have been unlucky with random 100 lotto. I have watched the robe go to soem1 else 2 times. Do u think I have eva seen these robes again ????

No, coz they are sitting on soem guy's Alt's BAck-pack ! Or on an auction thread somewhere. The last person that won it, wears his epics and is RR2l4. I would get sooooo much more use out of it but no.

L

loxleyhood

Yes! Everything for Zoyster for some reason!

O

old.Zeikerd

I know how you feel Zoyster. Also about that clearly caba staff (Spirit and Body) going to a body sorcerer. Talk about silly.

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
Well I'm gonna whine, I really Want a Sidi Robe, nearly RR10, last four raids have been unlucky with random 100 lotto. I have watched the robe go to soem1 else 2 times. Do u think I have eva seen these robes again ????

No, coz they are sitting on soem guy's Alt's BAck-pack ! Or on an auction thread somewhere. The last person that won it, wears his epics and is RR2l4. I would get sooooo much more use out of it but no.

Well maybe, but you can't blame whomever won them for expecting to be able to lotto after sitting through the same raid as the rest of us.

It's just the way the game is designed.

Giv epic encounter which some game mechanic forces you to approach in 2-3fg, rather than 20 fg, and which makes epic rewards difficult to get hold of by being hard, rather than by having to win a lotto vs 80 other players.

Also, giv full respawn trigger in sidi. Pretty soon someone is going to break the 2 hour barrier for clearing sidi, then a double raid followed by lotto would make things a lot less depressing.

V

Vireb

/waaaaaaaaah throws dummy out of pram

i want a ferrari id drive it so much more than that rich kid down the road
life is so unfair /whine /cry
lol grow up

Z

zlair

lol, wont u cry some more ?

buy it then when its on sale, if u rly want it!

as if ppl attend the raids for letting l33t p14y3r5 get all the good drops, lol...

WAKE UP!

G

Galiryn

Zoyster sends : "can i buy that robe plz?? 2,5p!"

:p

T

tris-

Originally posted by old.Ramas
No.

They defrauded me into buying a half assed version of a game I would otherwise have had shipped, in full assed mode, from the states.

so why dont you fucking quit then? god, people like you make no sense. you do something and you dont like it doing it, but you do it anyway?

V

villageidiot

Originally posted by n3wbie
so why dont you fucking quit then? god, people like you make no sense. you do something and you dont like it doing it, but you do it anyway?

because he Has pumped so much time effort and money into the shitty eu version

no one can seriously say they reckon we not getting a raw deal compared to the yanks.

if i could stand to play alongside americans i would definatly have bought that version by now, but when you start out you dont think about these things, or atleast i didnt

O

old.Ramas

What villageidiot said, well sort of.

- US version has limited numbers on at GMT primetime.

- I'm not doing the level grind again.

- I don't espeicially want to leave the guild and people-who-aren't-n3wbie behind

- and the game itself is fine - when stuff works. The problems are when the service provider has to *do* something.

But nonetheless, customer service is still 'something other than good'. It's not a personal thing, I'm sure Kemor/Zargar do a fine job as far as they can.

But no /appeal is a crappy way to run a MMORPG.

T

tris-

Originally posted by old.Ramas

- I don't espeicially want to leave the guild and people-who-aren't-n3wbie behind

nice that you try to label me as a bad person just because i question you :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom