sidi raids- when would u like one?

F

Falcor

well saturday is not good for everyone, and i cant do sundays, so i was wondering when ppl thought another one was good :) post here

V

villageidiot

after all that fuss with aligro over why you should get saturdays cos you dont preclaim.

then you decide you "reserve the right to preclaim" and you want to change days

T

thorwyntf

The actual reason wasn´t Aligro preclaiming drops.
I was thinking pretty similar before. However, this entire Aligro/Falcor thing has gone way too far by now and should never have reached the dimensions it has now. I still think that Falcor should have handled some things here on BW differently to avoid this kind of reactions, but I also know by now, that there´s more behind the scenes than what´s clearly visible.

F

Falcor

did i say instead of??? it amazes me how ppl manage to flame, i mean aswell as, an odd one for ppl who cant make saturdays

about time villageidiot was banned or something imo :/

E

Eggy

As soon as possible, Falcor!

But mid-week is usually good. Wednesday nights are always nice. I bet you could get a zerg togther for tonight...

K

Keogh

I haven't been on a Sidi raid yet, I will when I can roll for my Infiltrator, but from what I can make out it's quite a loong raid. Problem with weekday raids would proably be lack of time due to an evening start.

Of course I may be wrong on this since there's a first time for everything :D

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Keogh
I haven't been on a Sidi raid yet, I will when I can roll for my Infiltrator, but from what I can make out it's quite a loong raid. Problem with weekday raids would proably be lack of time due to an evening start.

Of course I may be wrong on this since there's a first time for everything :D

Start to finish about 2 hours on Falcors iirc

T

tepes

Well, will be nice to have more than 1 Sidi raid / week.

I think we might have 1 / day, but...

I suggest to do another raid tuesday or some day in middle of week at 5 or 6 pm uk time.

Even if will not come many ppl at start it's worth a try mate.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by tepes
Well, will be nice to have more than 1 Sidi raid / week.

I think we might have 1 / day, but...

I suggest to do another raid tuesday or some day in middle of week at 5 or 6 pm uk time.

Even if will not come many ppl at start it's worth a try mate.

Well make it 6pm minimum, a lot of people don't finish work til about then.

Tonight
Tonight
Tonight
Tonight
Tonight
Tonight
Tonight

B

Brinx

Nuked the flaming before the thread descends further. Carry on on-topic please :)

F

-frostor-

we did sidi raid today , 35ppl at start
25ppl at warlord , focus pulled till 70% , then we all attacked , pet lost focushield, somehow we got it on 30% , then it stopped moving for 1hour , so we all suicided
think we had about 12-13drops

G

greenfingers

Let's do it on some random occasions then .. there is no need to have 1 day / week .. really s00ks imho.

so let's say like 2-3 days / week :D

F

Flimgoblin

hrm 6pm a bit early for a lot of folk that work.

I'd recommend 7pm if you want a decent crowd.

Hope you can speed it up from last weeks - hear it took quite a bit longer thanks to 1.62.
(though you can still get to the horsemen with 40 ;))

6 hour raids/lottos on a weeknight are bad for the soul. And the sleep. And the work the next day.

edit: Oops I forgot to flame, since I have to in every reply apparently :p - hrm guess this might count bah.

O

old.Ramas

Any midweek day is equally good, but I would make sure these are guild signup raids.

Guild signup raids are faster, espeicially during the lotto, and speed is going to be all important on a work night.

F

Fagane

On a suterday I do not care if it takes 6 hours, on a week day I would only join if it starts not before 19:30 GMT, and would not last longer then 3 hours (excl loot split in case that can be done an other day, or in PM on barry).

Fagane

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
(though you can still get to the horsemen with 40 ;))
Has to be asked - how long did it take you? :)

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by Draylor
Has to be asked - how long did it take you? :)

Think it took about 4hours to get to the Host with 40. Was the most fun Sidi raid Ive ever been on though :)

O

Ocond

Sunday has always been a winner, a few ppl still work on sundays tho, and it might conflict with dragon raids from time to time.

Meedweek raids will be fun, might not get the turnout you need, but if its preplanned and ppl are aware about it, it will be ok.

Im always up for a Sidi raid, and I mean who isnt? - Make them, and i'll try to be there :)

Users who are viewing this thread