Sidi Raid Saturday 26th July

F

Falcor

1pm English time

(sticky please when other one is over ofc)

Raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Three strikes out. Its easy for someone to pull a mob by not following orders and cause a wipe out. If anyone does not go where they are told they get 2 warnings. On third occaision they shall be expelled from lotto. This will apply some discipline, but not harm people who make an honest mistake or suffer a lag pul
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-No drops will be claimed.
-I expect people to do as told precisely, simply to avoid unecessary dificulty and possible wipes.

Lotto rules:

-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-No lottoing for items if u already have one, exlcuding rings bracers and dual wield weapons.
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 48, realm rank ahs no bearing on lotto.
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour (in order to fully use apoc neckies) all specs can lotto on Sidi armour. So the Royal Assasin's gear with +slash can be lotto'd for by thrust infis, and vice versa. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-If you desperately(MUST BE DESPERATE NEED, A LOT OF PPL NOW LEAVING CUZ THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO STAY FOR ONE ITEM, NOT AN EXCUSE) need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm me when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl48+ alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists(pet spam important)
-Necromancers
-Paladins
Also however, a heavy tank would be prefered over and an infiltrator for example, and u can roll for infil. main things we need are heavy tanks, pbaoe and healing classes. If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell me BEFORE we enter SIDI

DO NOT BIND AT GWYNTELL LOTTO WILL BE AT GOTHWAITE HARBOUR

O

old.Ramas

Question that an irate person asked in this week's lotto....

Can an infil who also brings a buffbot roll twice for the infil (instead of once for infil, once for buffbot)?

D

Draylor

Various people have been doing this since day 1 - just subtly enough (rolling for 2 different classes with 2 different chars) not to be spotted.

At least not to be spotted by the whining lynch mob anyway ;)

F

Falcor

no they cant...but its hard for me to police, so let sjust say u try it and insta ban :) easy way to do it to say lotto is by ppl not charecters, so one person 2 charecters = one lotto

I

ilienwyn

I will be there again ofc but won't bring necro again. So damn boring with no spells working...

O

old.Ramas

so let sjust say u try it and insta ban

Personally I only have one account.

But just wanted to avoid stupid discussions in the lotto that seem to be forcing me to turn local chat off with depressing regularity.

:)

B

Bellona

Originally posted by Falcor
no they cant...but its hard for me to police, so let sjust say u try it and insta ban :) easy way to do it to say lotto is by ppl not charecters, so one person 2 charecters = one lotto

read and write down aligro, fucking sucked at your raid, that u let 2 different chars roll for same person

N

NoBrains

Thank god sorcs are not group friendly classses :p

P

Pin

Tilda is on holiday, so send a PM to Belsameth if you want sticky.

L

Lundarian

bump...... 2nd attempt :p

ok, think I hit the right button this time :p

and bump :D

O

old.shotgunstow

lol ^^ I swear this was a sticky thread before ^^

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Bellona
read and write down aligro, fucking sucked at your raid, that u let 2 different chars roll for same person

hey look i'm sorry but i cant change the rules half-way through a raid, i know it's wrong but i didnt state it in the thread that you wern't allowed to do this. You will not be allowed to in future...

oh and.. bump

O

old.Zeikerd

Lets hope 1.62 doesn't fuck up the Sidi raids too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom