Sidi Raid Satruday 19th July

A

**Aligro**

Saturday 1p.m (gmt) meeting at FT.Gwyntell

I will be leading/organising

Raid rules:
-Noone on /anon please.
-Follow orders given by me, if you fail to obey 3 times you will be excluded from the lotto. This is mainly to reduce the chance of a wipeout because ambitious ppl are pulling mobs on their own. In case of lag you will be forgiven.
-Do the necessary pm’s before the raid, don’t pm me during the raid.
-Be patient, sometimes certain tactics are needed, this might take some time, but in order to do a succesful raid you’ll have to be patient and do things right.
-When a mob drops something, the drops go imeadiatly to me, as soon as he has the drops the raid will continue.

Lotto rules:
-Only one item per person, only lotto if you intend to use the item, no selling of the items.
-If you already have the item you’re not allowed to lotto for it again, unless it concerns DW weapons, rings or bracers.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45, realm rank has no bearing on lotto.
-Only lotto for items that suit your class and spec, this does not include the class specific armor set, you’ll need a full set to use the necklaces dropped by apocalypse, even if the armor does not suit your spec.
-If you have to leave the raid before the end, pm me to notify me of this and tell him who will be lottoing for you, you can only lotto for the items that dropped before you left the raid.
-Certain support classes can lotto for alt if the alt is lvl 45+, these support classes are:
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists
-Clerics
-necros
Thanks

Aligro

O

old.Ramas

:m00:

<insert comment about how 45+ lotto is too high or too low here - whichever will wind you personally up most>

D

dimerian

45? One more reason not to participate,give Falc every sat :D

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by dimerian
45? One more reason not to participate,give Falc every sat :D

Suits me fine. I'll be going with my minstrel, will make damn sure she's level45.

Perhaps I'll have more luck then.

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by **Aligro**
-Do the necessary pm’s before the raid, don’t pm me during the raid.

not even me? :p

i'll sure be coming on the raid.

T

trenn

so are there any entry requirements.

Like a certain number of players from the guild or something like that ???

O

old.Ramas

so are there any entry requirements.

Like a certain number of players from the guild or something like that ???

Unfortunately all the saturday sidi raids are lotto per person, not per guild, so entry is effectively 'per person' as well. So you don't need to come as a guild unless you want to (though it does usually make for better groups).

E

Eruv

Count me in mate. Lvl 48 Reaver now. I enjoyed your last one, you ran it well!

O

old.shotgunstow

Hopefully more people will come now Aligro is experienced with Sidi, so we can go through fast.

O

old.Ramas

Out of interest, how fast was the last Aligro raid? I missed that one.

E

Eruv

I believe it took about 3 hours. But we didn't kill Apoc.

R

Rnp

45+ is still the only reason why i stick to falcors raids :)
givf him every saturday :)

O

old.Kian

Let me get this straight - there are people who would rather not go on a raid at all (and so have NO chance of lottoing for an item that day) than have some level 45-47 characters included in the lotto (which will reduce their chance of winning a bit)?

OK... there's logic for you :)

A

**Aligro**

nice fast raid.... looking good to kill apoc then.... bug bug BUG

A

Antedeluvian

/em run to pay ANOTHER 12 euros for our great server manteinance and GOA great job fixing bugs.

F

Fagane

a shitload of people stuck in Sidi, unable to get out or get killed.

Perfectly done Mythic/GOA

Fagane

K

kemor

The encounter has been reset.
You will also find an innocent soul that will provide some help if you are seeking a way out.

D

Draylor

ROFL

Expecting a sorry from GOA is a little optimistic - almost as silly as expecting decent customer service.

B

Bellona

or what about a *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* *DELETED BY MODERATOR* to GOA

kind regards. me

K

kemor

Expecting a sorry from GOA is a little optimistic - almost as silly as expecting decent customer service.
Sorry to all the players involved in this, the horsemen encounter has been going quite smoothly for some time now, but as we announced in previous news, there is a risk of it bugging out.
This issue has been solved now and while the horsemen can bug out again, there is now an innocent soul to help the adventurers find an exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom