Sidi raid Sat 28th june

F

Falcor

Saturday 28th of June 1pm English time

(sticky please when other one is over ofc)

Raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Three strikes out. Its easy for someone to pull a mob by not following orders and cause a wipe out. If anyone does not go where they are told they get 2 warnings. On third occaision they shall be expelled from lotto. This will apply some discipline, but not harm people who make an honest mistake or suffer a lag pull.
-Private messages before raid please. If, during the raid you desperately need to pm us, pm Loxleyhood, not Falcor.
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-No drops will be claimed.
-I expect people to do as told precisely, simply to avoid unecessary dificulty and possible wipes.

Lotto rules:

-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-No lottoing for items if u already have one, exlcuding rings bracers and dual wield weapons.
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 48, realm rank ahs no bearing on lotto.
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour (in order to fully use apoc neckies) all specs can lotto on Sidi armour. So the Royal Assasin's gear with +slash can be lotto'd for by thrust infis, and vice versa. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-If you desperately need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm Loxleyhood when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl48+ alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists
-Necromancers
-Paladins
Also however, a heavy tank would be prefered over and an infiltrator for example, and u can roll for infil. main things we need are heavy tanks, pbaoe and healing classes. If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell loxleyhood BEFORE we enter SIDI

Posted roughly a week in advance i dont realy see anything wrong this this

DO NOT BIND AT GWYNTELL LOTTO WILL BE AT GOTHWAITE HARBOUR (due to relics)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Exinferis
but somehow mods made aligros raid a sticky instead
Well the mods arent the ones that attend. Maybe they think the slow disorganised version is in some way better ;)

S

savant

Well, falcor had sidi today so i guess the mods tought it was most fair if aligro have it next week.

Why not have a raid on sunday next week too? It has been done before if i remember correctly. :)

Two raids a week = fuuuun. :)

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by Draylor
Well the mods arent the ones that attend. Maybe they think the slow disorganised version is in some way better ;)

:clap:

F

Falcor

thing is, i got post up first :/

i would like sticky please, seems only right, if i dont get it so be it i keep it up with posts :)

i did do one on sunday but it didnt work too well, plus i am busy sundays so cant do them then

E

--Eraser--

was damn fast your raid today falc :) never saw keylords dropping down so fast with roughly 65-70 ppl.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

for that you deserve a /bump on this thread and also a
STICKY please!!! :)

and sort that out with aligro in peace.

L

loxleyhood

A note for all who wish to attend the raid. I will not be organising htis raid, or any other afterwards. This is because of many reasons but mostly because I cannot spare the time at the moment. I go on holiday in a week or two, and theres currently a lot going on, and I couldn't see today's raid through to the end, nor even half way through. So I don't think it would be right for me to still be organising these raids.

Anyways, I eagerly await the pm spam on Saturday from the legions of people who won't bother to read this post. :p

O

old.Zeikerd

Was a super raid today. Falcor seems to have sidi raiding down to a fine art. Maybe I can help him organise the next raid. Have to look into it a bit first.

F

Falcor

I might start doing raids by guilds aswell as by ppl not sure yet, it usually runs a lot smoothly but tbh, it went like a dream today and only about 65 ppl was easily as fast as with 100 or so, no ppl doing anything seriously wrong either :) one problem was that DF was open so we had a lack of ppl, but it went ok, bit poor on drops tho, but thats just luck :)

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Falcor
I might start doing raids by guilds aswell as by ppl not sure yet, it usually runs a lot smoothly but tbh, it went like a dream today and only about 65 ppl was easily as fast as with 100 or so, no ppl doing anything seriously wrong either :) one problem was that DF was open so we had a lack of ppl, but it went ok, bit poor on drops tho, but thats just luck :)

If you're going to start doing it by guilds then at least have the decency to take turns with Aligro. I currently don't belong to a guild and as such wouldn't have much of a chance at a drop, you do need to let the smaller guilds/guildless few have a chance at sidi drops also.

Not that I might attend many more because my /random luck is appaling.

F

Falcor

guys important change in main post, lotto wont be at gwyntell due to relics

O

old.shotgunstow

Why not hold the lotto at Gothwaite Harbour? I mean that way we avoid lagging the people porting to emain more than usual, AND we can port to CS in the event of a relic raid.

B

Bellona

falcor or loxley..

what do u prefer on raid..

lvl 48+ infil or my lvl 50 sorc ?

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by loxleyhood
A note for all who wish to attend the raid. I will not be organising this raid, or any other afterwards. This is because of many reasons but mostly because I cannot spare the time at the moment. I go on holiday in a week or two, and theres currently a lot going on, and I couldn't see today's raid through to the end, nor even half way through. So I don't think it would be right for me to still be organising these raids.

Anyways, I eagerly await the pm spam on Saturday from the legions of people who won't bother to read this post. :p

Im quoting this so it gets read by a few people more. :)

O

old.Zoyster

wopt time is the raid starting... plz don't start without me:D

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
Why not hold the lotto at Gothwaite Harbour? I mean that way we avoid lagging the people porting to emain more than usual, AND we can port to CS in the event of a relic raid.

remember only one person can use the teleporter blokey at a time till the next patch...

D

Draylor

Reminder to self: Objective of Sidi raids is NOT to find new and interesting holes in ground outside of entrance :rolleyes:

P

Pin

Congratulations to Falcor for leading the second successful raid :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom