Sidi raid Sat 14th June

F

Falcore

Saturday 14th of June 1pm English time

(sticky please)

Raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Three strikes out. Its easy for someone to pull a mob by not following orders and cause a wipe out. If anyone does not go where they are told they get 2 warnings. On third occaision they shall be expelled from lotto. This will apply some discipline, but not harm people who make an honest mistake or suffer a lag pull.
-Private messages before raid please. If, during the raid you desperately need to pm us, pm Loxleyhood, not Falcor.
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-No drops will be claimed.
-I expect people to do as told precisely, simply to avoid unecessary dificulty and possible wipes.

Lotto rules:

-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-No lottoing for items if u already have one, exlcuding rings bracers and dual wield weapons.
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 48, realm rank ahs no bearing on lotto.
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour (in order to fully use apoc neckies) all specs can lotto on Sidi armour. So the Royal Assasin's gear with +slash can be lotto'd for by thrust infis, and vice versa. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-If you desperately need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm Loxleyhood when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl48+ alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists
-Necromancers
-Paladins
Also however, a heavy tank would be prefered over and an infiltrator for example, and u can roll for infil. main things we need are heavy tanks, pbaoe and healing classes. If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell loxleyhood BEFORE we enter SIDI

If loxley cant come, i will get some1 else to help me...exams are important :)

G

ghaladriel

:lol:

I will do one too :p

Sidi raid 24th October 2037 13pm (gtm)

xD

A

adari

falcore have you actually ASKED loxley to b included?

F

Falcore

ive spoken to loxley, i just copy an pasted rules from me thread

L

loxleyhood

Depending on what revision I have to do I may or may not come to the raid.

M

mestoph

Originally posted by loxleyhood

Build 4 hour break into your revision times for the raid. ffs man, i even work my work shifts around raids ;)

F

Falcore

Exams are important it dont matter if he cant come

S

supersaint

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by adari
:earth: !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by mestoph
Wind !!

quote:
Originally posted by samildanachh
:Fire:

Boogie wonderland

M

mestoph

As i've noted in the last raid's post.

We failed Apoc with 110 ppl. I would suggest we try for 130 for the next raid. Have at least 25 clerics and 25 pure Nukers, and 10 theurgists. We were damn short on raw power for apoc, we only had like 2 or 3 wizards i think, i know i was hitting for 250-300 damage against Apoc once the pets were spamming and tanks hitting. Give 15-20*Me and he'd hopefully go down.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by loxleyhood

Only so much revision is actually pointful. If it's GCSEs you don't need a lot. AS levels you need some. A2s are quite important so require quite a bit of attention. Finals, dunno :D

E

Ekydus

The order for Captain Planet was:

Earth.
Fire.
Wind.
Water.
Heart.

:p No i'm not some weirdo who has them all on tape. I just used to watch it a lot when I was younger and it's drilled into my head. :p

O

old.shotgunstow

I used to watch it quite a bit too. But I can't remember that far back now.... :(

Btw I'm coming on this Sidi raid, I think :D

L

loxleyhood

I had the thunder cat sword which I used to twack my brother. :)

V

Vorcyn

That avatar of lox's brings back happy memorys :D

L

loxleyhood

Just a few years...... then we get Sam and Max 2.......

E

Ekydus

OMG You all remember Thundercats and Dungeons and Dragons? :D

Most people I ask don't. :p

Do you remember other things such as Samauri Pizza Cats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom