sidi raid august 21st

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Am thinking of organsing a sidi raid, its been a while since one has been done, and they are quiet fun.

So If i get enough interest in the raid will book it for 21st august, Let me know if you or your guild are interested and numbers etc

will post more details later on.

p.s. flim if enough people show interest can you make it sticky. cheers

:m00:

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
will let my guild grace and dignity know, il let u know numbers asap.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm sure NR will be able to get a FG there. Most of us have been wanting to organise or go on one for a while now, so I doubt it will be any problem :)

Look forward to it if it does happen.

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
it whould be nice to try raiding sidi now with artifacts and mls it will be a lot easier and imo lets kill apoc too cause i want mace :<

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
If I can make it Im there......I want the vest! or a new SSA

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ill come with my theurg :D havent been to sidi for ages.

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there

ill be there with 50 ice wizard + FoP, and will also let guild no, we should be able to get a fg of 50's to help ;)

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Turran-Berts

ill be there with 50 ice wizard + FoP, and will also let guild no, we should be able to get a fg of 50's to help ;)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Code:
#!/bin/bash

$char1 = ""
 $char2 = ""

echo -n "Is the Sidi Raid Lotto going to be Free-For-All?"
read lotto_ffa

if [ $lotto_ffa = "yes" ] ; then
	  $char1 = "Earth Theurg"
	  $char2 = "Necro"
else
	  $char1 = "Scout"
	  $char2 = "FoP Cleric"
fi

echo "I will be bringing my $char1 and my $char2 for the raid!"

Ever been so bored at work that you wanted to rip off your own face just for something to do? There's always bash.org I guess.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Agent Davidov said:
Give time & meeting place and there is a good chance of another full gg joining :)

will be at 13gmt 14bst will probably be at caer dogel meeting place, will let people know closer too the time

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in

I'm in :)

Just say when and where :)

coming with armsman Carli
or cabalist Calea

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Yep is still On Meet ar Caer Diogel at 1300BST, will see how many people show up and see how far we can get.

There is a slight chance i wont make it in time, have a birthday party on saturday night, so depends how hungover i am and if i can drive back in time. So is there anyone willing to stand in and lead in case i am late? i dont want to disapoint anyone, for my own foolish drunken bbehaviour :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Can I ask what the lotto rules are going to be?

Before people leap in and start yelling it's not all about teh loot, but the adventure etc etc. I'm currently leveling an earth theurg but I doubt he'll quite make it to 50 in time for the event so if the lotto rules are 50 only or class specific for only the char you bring I don't need to worry about equiping him for 1pm sunday as i'll come with a different level 50 char. If my level 48ish theurgy will be allowed to roll in a FFA lotto i'll go find some gear for him :fluffle:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Can I ask what the lotto rules are going to be?

Before people leap in and start yelling it's not all about teh loot, but the adventure etc etc. I'm currently leveling an earth theurg but I doubt he'll quite make it to 50 in time for the event so if the lotto rules are 50 only or class specific for only the char you bring I don't need to worry about equiping him for 1pm sunday as i'll come with a different level 50 char. If my level 48ish theurgy will be allowed to roll in a FFA lotto i'll go find some gear for him :fluffle:

lotto is FFA, bots etc dont roll, yep yr 48 theurg can roll for loot...

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
I am really sorry but I won't be able to make it there :-(

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok its 20 mins before sidi raid and im sat at fort gwyntell and there is no one here im just wanting to make sure the raids still going on ???

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
sorry guys am not at home yet, so i wont be able to lead the raid today, If someone wants to take over and follow the above link instructions all should be ok. if not will try and reschedule one after cluster :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom