Saturday 1pm English (BST) time / 2pm cet time

Hosted by me, Aligro.

Major rules-
1. There is no RR5+ only rule
2. Only players of level 48 and above may lotto for weapons
3. There is no preclaiming

Standard raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Going afk for long periods of time will be penalised with a warning** and if more is afkness is persistant bannings will be given
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-Make sure you are in the CG from when we enter sidi.... i will take a screenshot of the CG listing and if you are not on that list and no-one can vouch for your presence on the raid then you will not recieve an item if you win it in the lottory
-Players will do as they are told at all times, if i have to ask more than once for you to do something and you still do not co-operate, a warning** will be given.
-Understand that leading whilst answering numerous private messages means that things have to slow down, try to make sure that all necessary pm's take place before the raid starts
-Excessive spamage of the main chat band is forbidden

**3 warnings mean a ban from lotto

Lotto rules:

-Lotto for respec stones will be first, if u roll for a stone u cannot roll for other drops, this is so all stones get used and not sold on.
-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45.
-Min lvl for lotto of weapons is 48
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-Apoc neckies will go to those with full suits of sidi armour, any with full set should pm me before the raid to make an arangement
-If you desperately(MUST BE DESPERATE NEED, A LOT OF PPL JUST LEAVE CUZ THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO STAY FOR ONE ITEM, NOT AN EXCUSE) need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm me when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl50 alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists(pet spam important)
-Necromancers
-Paladins
-Minimum level of the group friendly class you take is 45
-Minimum level of the alt you lotto for is 50
If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell me BEFORE we enter SIDI
-There will be no RR5+ only rule on apoc weapons

DO NOT BIND AT GWYNTELL LOTTO WILL BE AT GOTHWAITE HARBOUR OR AT APOCALYPSE

I hope everyone will have a good raid and that there will be lots of rewards for your efforts to go around.

Thanks, Aligro

O

old.Kian

Likely to be a popular decision after the loot split I just left (and yes, I personally did well out of it but it was hardly a marvel of organisation).

Any chance of a comment from Aligro on a question I popped on Saxo and Gandagorm's rules thread and never got an answer to, namely - why aren't friars on the group-friendly class list?

Friars not only melee - they're providing base buffs to their group, they act as backup healers (more than once I've been the ONLY healer in a group on a sidi raid) and they have a heat resist buff that's fairly useful in the final Apocalypse encounter. I'd say that's enough to justify including them on the list.

Note - I'm not asking or this for any personal reason, if I bring my friar it'll be to lotto for friar drops even if I do get an alt to 50 by next Saturday.

O

old.shotgunstow

Well friars could be a group friendly class too imo :)

Friars > infils anytime for pve :D

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by **Aligro**
Sticky please

not sticking but it's on the sidi announcement post with a link to this thread :)

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by old.Kian

Any chance of a comment from Aligro on a question I popped on Saxo and Gandagorm's rules thread and never got an answer to, namely - why aren't friars on the group-friendly class list?

Friars not only melee - they're providing base buffs to their group, they act as backup healers (more than once I've been the ONLY healer in a group on a sidi raid) and they have a heat resist buff that's fairly useful in the final Apocalypse encounter. I'd say that's enough to justify including them on the list.

Note - I'm not asking or this for any personal reason, if I bring my friar it'll be to lotto for friar drops even if I do get an alt to 50 by next Saturday.

if i let friars become group friendly then i'd have to let almost all classes group friendly, imos theres enough as there is.. and i dont wanna encourage conflict

L

Lomald Umilinn

time to change your copy & pasted rule set perhaps? becuase last time i went on your raid they didn't count ;). I was there as Crob, L46 infiltrator, and had to switchto Lomald (L50infiltrator) to get my single line respec stone.

-Lotto for respec stones will be first, if u roll for a stone u cannot roll for other drops, this is so all stones get used and not sold on.

// Sure, understandable and respected.

-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45.

// Where does it say 46+ infils are not allowed to enter lotto for a respec stone?

-Min lvl for lotto of weapons is 48

// Sure, but i never signed up for a weapon.

-Minimum level of the alt you lotto for is 50

// So if I bring a 48 cleric i can't lotto for a 45+ char (even though min level for enteringlotto is 45) ? *weird*

I suppose you at least read your rules before you paste themfrom VN boards or something :), Not a whine (well sorta) just saying that last time i couldn't get a stone with my 46 infil even though it clearly says min lvl 45 ;). And you even replied to me "sorry, minumum level is 48".

Regards

H

hotrat

How about changing so only 48+ can lotto for sidi chest pieces?

With respect to a casting class a chest piece is far more valuable than a stave, also when we ding rr5 we don't gain anything from our stave but we do from our armor (a bit more af) so if anything it should be 45+ for a staff and 48+ for cloth (specifically the chest pieces).

H

hotrat

:(

Please try and make this a standard rule for casters. You tanks all love your weapons but I personally prefer a decent robe (after all we get more, you hit more, it makes sense :) ). The other armor pieces are not as rare and not as good so 45+ is good for them.

How about the me bringing my lvl 41 rejuv cleric as well? to lotto for my 50 sorc. 40+ cleric gotta be more useful than say a 50 infil, although for me I can bring my theurg so im not fussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom