Sidi Raid 24/01/04.

M

mestoph

I claim the sidi raid for Saturday 24th of January, 2004.

Because we dont want sticky's for more than 2 weeks in advance. Reference: http://213.221.172.86/showthread.php?threadid=65553 . And i so want this raid ;). I claim a sticky for a meeting on Saturday, 28/06/03 at 8pm in Diogel with myself to talk over issues, which will result in the outlaying of issues for a briefing meeting on Saturday 12/07/03 at 7pm in Goth Harbour for myself and anyone that wishes to listen. To set up a strategy meeting for sidi raid running for Saturday, 26/07/03 at 10pm in Ft. Savage. Which will lead to sidi rules planning meeting on Saturday, 09/08/03 at 11am in Diogel. Which the outcomes will help cement the meeting planned on Saturday, 23/08/03 at 3pm, in Caer Sidi. During Falcors Sidi raid of that week. Which will be used to discuss the Lotto rules of this raid. Which will result in the pre-raid claims meeting on Saturday, 06/09/03 at 9pm at Diogel. Which will lead to the open floor question posting on the rights and wrongs of preclaiming on Saturday, 20/09/03 in Krondor at 6pm. Which will lead onto the Answering of the questions put forward for the rights and wrongs of preclaiming on Saturday, 04/10/03 at 10am on Goth Harbour Pier by Falcor, Aligro and Loxley. This then leads to meeting on Saturday, 18/10/03 to draw the conclusions from the previous meeting and setup the final rules meeting on Saturday, 1/11/03 in Diogel at 12 noon. With these rules stated and finalised, a meeting on Saturday, 15/11/03 in Ft. Savage (time to be arranged) will be held to set up groups for the raids itself. This will then lead to a meeting on Saturday, 29/11/03 at 9am in Caer Goth for each group to nominate its leader for the chat group of the raid. With this all sorted, we will be free to have a meeting on Saturday, 13/12/03 at 11am at Caer Sidi Bridge to discuss the pre Apoc raid tactics for all groups involved, to lead to a meeting on Saturday, 27/12/03 at 4:30pm in Avalon City Entrance to discuss the killing of Apoc. Finally with all this sorted, we will have one final meeting on Saturday, 10/01/04 in the Barbarian Village Church to sort out a starting and meeting location for the Raid (If we're lucky we might get some rvr action in this day). And with all this concluded we will be free to meet up for the raid on Saturday 24/01/04, starting location, time, lotto rules, preclaims to be set.

Yours Marillion,

P.S Insanity rocks.

X

xplo

I actually read it and I still don't understand it. :eek7:

E

Ekydus

I hear you xplo. Jeez you need some sort of a graph and a pointer to understand that. So many dates and go-here do-this then-here do-that stuff in it. :eek7:

M

mestoph

I'll be there lol ;)

Just follow my lead, and get very lost along the way.

L

loxleyhood

If you were the first person to do this it might have been funny.

M

mestoph

heh, not seen anything like it in the 12 months been reading the daoc boards. And i was just exceedingly bored at work last night.

G

Galiryn

no, its his plan to take over the world!

MWHWHAHAHWAHWAHAHHAHAHAHAA

M

mestoph

It was the bunny rabbit that made me do it.

*those pointy teeth* *argh* *the horror*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom