Sidi drop in who's possesion

D

DeaD GuRu

hello peeps

there have been a zillion Sidi raids by now so i would like to ask you all the following:

Who has any of this stuff in his vault and what is it :)

Or who is SO utter stupid to put items on a character , not wearing the full set. ( i think it's stupid because they would be worn when the full set would be around)
i heard some use that clerical shield on buffbots, pfffff, ain't it a bit of a waiste?

Maybee ppl can make use of those items. Even use it to it's full potential instead of letting them rot away on some account in some vault.

maybee this tread could be used to trade sidi stuff between PVE lovers.

Trading is hard, verry hard when it comes to these...

personally i'm willing to cough up nice cash for nice items wich should be the fairest way of trading....

so pls :) if you have stuff, and don't want to post it in the trading section but want to make deals IN game post em here so ppl can contact each other

thank you

R

regz

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu
Or who is SO utter stupid to put items on a character , not wearing the full set. ( i think it's stupid because they would be worn when the full set would be around)
i heard some utter morans use that clerical shield on buffbots, pfffff, ain't it a bit of a waiste?

u want ppl to post who has what items lying around, u then u go call em utter morons, me thinks that wont work

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
Albion Trade Forum

well, i wanted to make a list of ppl her :) but thank you of reminding me the link ;-)

some ppl won't sell on that trade forus because of the hustlers and ppl that don't pay up etc...

D

DeaD GuRu

Re: Re: Sidi drop in who's possesion

Originally posted by regz
u want ppl to post who has what items lying around, u then u go call em utter morons, me thinks that wont work

naaah, ok the moran part was wrong, sorry, but i did say my oppinion

edited and revised, thx

P

Pin

i heard some utter morans use that clerical shield on buffbots, pfffff, ain't it a bit of a waiste?

Every single Cleric weapon and shield from Sidi is complete shit. Any player wanting to run around with these must be an utter moron (or just vain and wanting it for the look).

But anyway, nice post. You work in PR?

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Pin
Every single Cleric weapon and shield from Sidi is complete shit. Any player wanting to run around with these must be an utter moron (or just vain and wanting it for the look).

But anyway, nice post. You work in PR?

rofl pin, nope sorry, and i will never get my degree in diplomacy either ;-)

maybee, i'd better explain what i meant:

i think, correct me if i'm wrong, that the whole setup of the caer sidi equipment and drops is/would be to have the full set in once possission. Right?

so now most ppl are sitting on a piece like a hen on her egg. No real reason for doing so, but it is a waiste.

First of all it is a nice collection of pve armour... and i think using parts of such a collection in a SC'ing suit would be an utter waist..

hope that explains why i think some ppl are "less" clever then other. Hope this was any good:)

wouldn't want this topic to crash in my face

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Pin
Sparkly cleric toys are more worthwhile than stacks of gold in your pocket :p

O

old.Ramas

(1) Do you have *any* idea how long it would take you to get the full set? Particularly if it's for a popular class.

(2) The apoc necklace (only thing affected by whther your other items are sidi items) is not all that uber for all classes.

(3) Full set sidi is not always easy to add items to to produce capped stats.

i heard some use that clerical shield on buffbots, pfffff, ain't it a bit of a waiste?

No - the cleric shields are crap, as are the cleric weapons, and, come to think of it, as are a great many of the non-cleric shields and weapons. The truly uber sidi items are those with procs that cannot be copied by an alchemist, primarily this means class specific armour chest pieces.

None of the weapons or shields are at all affected by wearing/using other sidi drops and none of the other sidi drops are at all affected by wearing/using sidi weapons or shields.

Maybee ppl can make use of those items. Even use it to it's full potential instead of letting them rot away on some account in some vault.

maybee this tread could be used to trade sidi stuff between PVE lovers.

The trading forums would be a more polite place for such people to trade.

so pls :) if you have stuff, and don't want to post it in the trading section but want to make deals IN game post em here so ppl can contact each other

Even so, the trading forum would be the polite place to do this.

i think, correct me if i'm wrong, that the whole setup of the caer sidi equipment and drops is/would be to have the full set in once possission. Right?

Not really - there is a set of extremely rare necklaces (apoc only) with an unlimited charge feature that only works while wearing a specific set of sidi armour. That is all.

The necklace charges are mostly regen charges - which is nice but not as uber as it sounds, since regen doesn't have a massive effect when in combat.

All non-class specific drops and all weapons, shields, and other jewelry are unaffected by their use with other sidi drops.

First of all it is a nice collection of pve armour... and i think using parts of such a collection in a SC'ing suit would be an utter waist..

Not really - probably the best set of armour in game right now would be sidi chest, arms, and legs, rest crafted with SC+A to reach capped stats.

Only the chest, arms and legs provide bonuses that SC+A can't. (unless you get the *very* rare drops of *useful* tinctures from sidi (ie. not stable harm turning))

imo the necklace end/power regen bonus wouldn't be worth failing to cap your stats, whether in pve or rvr.

D

DeaD GuRu

trade forum is full of funny guys trying to husstle the price up, i don't like that way of trading personally.
Nor do less wealthy collectors appreciate it.

if the suit is good or not... i really don't care.. it was tended to be combined so that the necky or whatever jewelry added from the list would make a nice combination.

if ppl prefer to use parts of the armour in SC'ing kits, ok, no one will notice anyway, but there may be someone out there that could use it to fill up thier collection.

Ah well,

to put a note on how long it would take....
well, i woudl say that most armours have been collected, spread out over a dozen non conversing guilds....

ok, np, i'll have to HOPE.

i do wanne thank tilda and the GoL member for selling met the parts of the wizard armour.
I just wish i could buy the rest, since i know they are out there. instead of trading for some stupid piece, ask cash, and buy the piece yourselfe ;-) if i can't provide the needed trading stuff that is

this goes for all owners of pieces, sell em and use the cash to get the thing you need :)

O

old.Ramas

The people in this forum and in the trade forum, are the same people.

M

MesS°

DeaD GuRu is right... Now hand over all ur Cleric sidi l00t to meh... :m00:

T

TBF[Pazuzu]

Well in the spirit of the original question, I apologise for the gloat but here's what I have:

Sable Warlock Crown
Sable Warlock Robes
Sable Warlock Sleeves
Sable Warlock Gloves
Sable Warlock Pants
Sable Warlock Boots
Sidi Staff of Mind & Body

Thanks to Falcor, Aligro, Fingoniel and others for doing all the raids. My own personal battle with caer sidi addiction is nearly over. :)

With the upgrade to Sidi stat's in 1.64, I have found a 99% capped sorc template without a crafted piece in sight, which I think will go to 100% with the upgrade to the DF stat's in an even later patch. However this does incluce a Surceol's Belt which isn't tradable to a caster until after 1.64?

I don't know what it's like to play wearing a full set of 100% MP SC'd & alchemy'd gear, but wearing this sidi stuff I seem proc like a madman.

/gloat off

Pazuzu

O

old.Ramas

Sable Warlock Crown
Sable Warlock Robes
Sable Warlock Sleeves
Sable Warlock Gloves
Sable Warlock Pants
Sable Warlock Boots

Grats.

And nerf unpopular classes! ;)

T

TBF[Pazuzu]

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Grats.

And nerf unpopular classes! ;)

Thanks Arindra. I remember some raids where I was the only sorcerer there, that's gotta help a little. :)

B

belth

Originally posted by MesS°
DeaD GuRu is right... Now hand over all ur Cleric sidi l00t to meh... :m00:

My level 30 cleric needs them more IMO, I play him once a month when guildies need a cleric at those levels!

That said, I have 2 sidi drops rotting in my vaults because nobody in guild has any use for them...

A

Afroninja

just three items here

necro, wizard and friar robes :)

O

old.shotgunstow

I had cured highlander skin cloak that I wasn't using, so I gave it to frostor because I felt he would use it far more than i ever would. That's just me.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by TBF[Pazuzu]
Well in the spirit of the original question, I apologise for the gloat but here's what I have:

Sable Warlock Crown
Sable Warlock Robes
Sable Warlock Sleeves
Sable Warlock Gloves
Sable Warlock Pants
Sable Warlock Boots

Pazuzu

gratz :) really, at least a couple of ppl see the use of these things :)

hope you get the last things you need asap

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by belth
My level 30 cleric needs them more IMO, I play him once a month when guildies need a cleric at those levels!

That said, I have 2 sidi drops rotting in my vaults because nobody in guild has any use for them...

what items would those be....

and your lvl 30 cleric???? hmmmm, no comment

B

belth

what items would those be....

and your lvl 30 cleric???? hmmmm, no comment

Sarcasm is wasted on some people. Go figure why.

Merc boots & some crusher, want em? Pay up, I'm sure some people in DK can use the money (of which I have enough for my own needs at the moment, tyvm).

Users who are viewing this thread