Sidi Drop Gimpage

A

Aussie-

When Mids and Hibs don't find their *Sidi* item they do more raids or keep going to them till hey have their precious.

When Albs see there is no one that is able to use the _just dropped_ "2H Paly Only Crusher!!!" (OMG OMG OMG COOL GLOW) they respec to it.

Actually, albs use everything, gimpy speed, gimpy stats , it doesnt matter
Sidi is full of shit stuff, except for the vests, procs and some weapons. If i would lead a raid i'd destroy all gimp shit for the good of the realm !
Discuss.

K

Khalen

"If" indeed :) But no why destroy? Always someone who can use it why would they make the items then ;)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Aussie-
When Mids and Hibs don't find their *Sidi* item they do more raids or keep going to them till hey have their precious.

When Albs see there is no one that is able to use the _just dropped_ "2H Paly Only Crusher!!!" (OMG OMG OMG COOL GLOW) they respec to it.

Sidi is full of shit stuff, except for the vests, procs and some weapons. If i would lead a raid i'd destroy all gimp shit for the good of the realm !
Discuss.

maybe its because some people in alb dont take the game as serious as hib/mid :) why should it bother you anyway ? you play a solo class hence if others are *gimped* it has no bearing to your performance at all :)

T

Thamiles

doesnt that show albs are flexible considering specs :)

always look on the bright side.

K

kenshee-himura

Aussie why u think ants win VS termites??
Cause they have 100 times as many ants
Why do u think albs dont need sidi weapons(or be gimp)?
Cause we own the Novice and Easy mode Realms anyway :D

O

old.Ramas

Discuss.

Not sure people actually respec to it, but I can't wait for the day sidi raids take 1/4 of the time because noone gives a crap about the junk that gets dropped.

When a raid stops for 15 minutes because we can't work out who picked up a fricking weapon enamel, then things have gone too far.

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by kenshee-himura

Haha fucking nice one thats going in the sig xD

Its that view that gives us such an easy time farming rp

G

gunner440

Originally posted by AbPoon
Haha fucking nice one thats going in the sig xD

Its that view that gives us such an easy time farming rp

gay poon

A

adari

Originally posted by kenshee-himura
Aussie why u think ants win VS termites??
Cause they have 100 times as many ants

hahaha

knowing albs im not even sure if thats sarcasm ;d

Z

zlair

If i would lead a raid i'd destroy all gimp shit for the good of the realm !
Discuss.

u wouldnt destroy it... u would steal it for salvage...

Discuss.

I

Ialkarn

Re: Re: Sidi Drop Gimpage

Originally posted by zlair
u wouldnt destroy it... u would steal it for salvage...

Discuss.

Sidi stuff salvage for shit. :rolleyes:

D

Draylor

Re: Re: Re: Sidi Drop Gimpage

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Sidi stuff salvage for shit. :rolleyes:
Heh, it used to salvage very well, was changed to same levels as random drops a few patches back ;)

T

thorwyntf

One yould also say:

All the 1337 and uber people have made SUCH a drama about rr5+ being the only ones who can use Sidi stuff to FULL potential and for the good of Albion because of the glo... I mean because of the speed etc.etc.etc. so all the n00bs and ignorant people must have come to the conclusion, that if they´re using a Sidi weapon, they might be just like you.

It wasn´t the masses or the occasional Sidi visitor, it was the uber guys who started multiple whine threads about the sheer possibility that anybody else but the elite of Albion would get their hands on a uselsss 2h crusher. It wasn´t the masses or the occasional Sidi visitor, it was the uber guys who seemed to completely freak out because they´ve seen lvl 48 actually using (useless 2h crush) Sidi weapons to kill mobs once (omg omg what a blasphemy!). It wasn´t the masses or the occasional Sidi visitor, it was always well known, high rr players who are so keen on getting Sidi drops that they sunk that low and tried to steal loot and get away with it somethow on serveral occasions.

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: Sidi Drop Gimpage

Originally posted by -yoda-
maybe its because some people in alb dont take the game as serious as hib/mid :) why should it bother you anyway ? you play a solo class hence if others are *gimped* it has no bearing to your performance at all :)

Or maybe some Albs take it far too seriously...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom