Sideways scrolling

S

(Shovel)

OK, I'm becomming an intuition nutcase, but here goes:

Mouse is a Logitech MX700, btw.

Right, when I use the scroll wheel, pages go up and down, whoop. I would very much like to be able to hold down another mouse button and then be able to scroll left and right. Was finding this irritating when zoomed in in Visio.

Does anyone know if it's possible to set this behavior up?

Ben

T

Testin da Cable

point mouse at left/right bar and scroll normally?

T

Testin da Cable

oops, depends what program you're in. my crappy work IE can';t hack it :(

S

(Shovel)

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
oops, depends what program you're in. my crappy work IE can';t hack it :(

Certainly nothing I've tried works like that, I have an incling that that is related to Logitech mouse drivers, I'm pretty sure that MS ones do it in Word for sure (which this doesn't). hmmm...

T

Testin da Cable

off the top of my head my mx700 does it in paint shop with the MS mouse drivers. that's the only proggy I can remember atm :(

P

popper

This won't answer your question, but now that you've mentioned it I may be interested in one of these when they hit the shelves...

h++p://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/137720_msfttilt03.html

T

Tom

If you turn your head on its side, then turn your mouse 90degrees, it looks like its scrolling sideways.

You get a bit of a headache though.

S

(Shovel)

Originally posted by Tom
If you turn your head on its side, then turn your mouse 90degrees, it looks like its scrolling sideways.

You get a bit of a headache though.

Who needs technology anyway eh? ;)

L

~Lazarus~

Tried clicking the wheel mouse button.

Circle appears on the screen with up and down chevron.

Moving the mouse move the screen in that direction

S

(Shovel)

Aha! Thankies Laz.

I've had my "Scroll Wheel Click" set to F5 (refresh) for ages now, set a different button back to "Universal Scroll" and it works a charm. Thanks very much. I might even set up a mouse gesture for refresh instead now... hmm, choices :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom