Sicko Rejoice !!!!!

O

old.LandShark

hmm.. how can it actually be an RPG?
It's not like a game 'world' can be 1942 forever... what are they going to do, cycle it round?

edit: ok, it's not an RPG. It also looks abysmal :D

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by old.LandShark
hmm.. how can it actually be an RPG?
It's not like a game 'world' can be 1942 forever... what are they going to do, cycle it round?

edit: ok, it's not an RPG. It also looks abysmal :D

hehe i havent a slightest clue actually, but it was graded as such at www.mmorpg.com

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I played WWII-online for awhile and it was actually quite the disappointment. It was released way too early. Buggy and unbalanced. :(

And you might call it an RPG - you basically re-enact WWII (I played a - duh - German/France 1940 campaign) and all that comes with it.
Rank structures, chain of command - and you can roleplay all of that.
And no... it's not all Nazi "Heil Hitler" kind of crap.
More like G.I Joe online... fun at times. When it actually worked.

I am going to play Battlefield 1942 like a maniac, though (but I HATE what they did to the planes...*sniffles*).

But thank you, Ivan - I appreciate it:D

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by sickofit...

I am going to play Battlefield 1942 like a maniac, though (but I HATE what they did to the planes...*sniffles*).

But thank you, Ivan - I appreciate it:D

Will try to play vs You in about a week or so.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
kill ze germanz

I bet Hendrick won't craft for you anymore...................:D

B

Brinx

/em is a BW BF1942 admin, get a subscription so I can blow you up on the servers please :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Has BF gone gold already? I'm quite uninformed since playing DAoC... the only game I bought since February was Age of Wonders II.

Dunno if a BW subscription is worth it, though.... just for one game... 24 pounds? Can you sneak me in, Bwinxie? :D

B

Brinx

It's out tomorrow in Europe I believe, hence me disappearing for the weekend armed only with a gun, a LAN and a bottle of black vodka.

I couldn't sneak myself in :) But it's a small price to pay for a year of being able to play shoot the cat.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Brinx
But it's a small price to pay for a year of being able to play shoot the cat.

..............ah..................... he just placed the bait. :D

Well....getting a brand spanking new Amex soon... so I might consider subscribing.

I

ivan_tribbiani

armed only with a gun, a LAN and a bottle of black vodka.

Whats a black vodka ????? < black label ??? >

Otherwise that would be typical description of a Russian troop <replace LAN with bacon>.............Hehehe :)

A

Addlcove

so russians troops gets

1 gun
A bacon
and a bottle of black lable vodka?

and thoe guys we´ve been afraid of for 20 years :p

B

Brinx

Nah, the actual liquid is black so it looks funky when mixing :) The name's Blavod (sp).

I

ivan_tribbiani

Nah, the actual liquid is black so it looks funky when mixing :) The name's Blavod (sp).
Christ mate, dont you know that the only vodka you should drink is Russian original best export product <after da AK> ?? Black vodka......damn i bet its even under 40% alchololic too :p <under 40% = do not buy :) >

oh and i almost forgot BlaVodka can be nearly translated into russian. Blja Vodka = f**k vodka <f**k not in a form of a verb>.

this somehow doesnt surprise meh, i know a georgian wine branded "vasnaebali"---> meaning "you've been screwed over".

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Wee! I now know how to say Fuck in Russian!
Spassiba, Ivan:D ...hehe

I

ivan_tribbiani

Wee! I now know how to say Fuck in Russian!
Spassiba, Ivan:D ...hehe

Damn it feels good to be full of usefull knowledge hehehe :)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani

Christ mate, dont you know that the only vodka you should drink is Russian original best export product <after da AK> ?? Black vodka......

The best vodka is Absolut or drink some good swedish HB

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by Fafnir

The best vodka is Absolut or drink some good swedish HB

Its too "heavy" ....besides untill you have tasted "Russian Standard" vodka you really cant and shouldnt be judging :)

S

Sibanac

bah vodka

Vodka is for litle boys, real men drink absinth

M

matax

Smart men don't get married - the rest of us drink ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Naw... I stopped drinking alcohol after I left the army. Puked enough for 2 lives :D

.................. I smoke, though... there you go, that's my sin.

And being married (to the right woman) is TEH ROCK :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom