Sickened and speechless

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
It's a horrible story and I think he should be killed. People like him cannot be helped and he shouldnt be allowed to breath another breath. Poor poor children.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Apparently both of the 'parents' appeared on Jeremy Kyle in the past.

I dont need any more facts to reach a decision - lock them up & throw away the key.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Satan has a nice corner reserved just for him. We can but hope.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yup, been following the story myself, their sentences are a joke for the crime.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Whats really annoyed me about this is that George the Raving Tory Osborne has decided to moan about the welfare state, when he should be having words about his buddies about their sentences

megadave

I am a FH squatter
The story is horrible enough,did you really need a daily mail version?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Reading through the witness accounts after the fire reveals someone who is a social psychopath and has been repeatedly let off by the authorities.
Stabbed his girlfriend 17 times and attacked the mother when she came to help, shot a girlfriend with a crossbow, raped a 14yr old girl when he was 37, repeated arrests for violence, road rage.
Then he tried to chat up a female Police officer at the scene of the fire, didn't want to see his dying son and started a laughing food fight in the hospital canteen while he was dying in his bed.
Ordered the teddy bears left outside the house to be sold and then wrote a note saying he was going to rape his wife after seeing the graves.
On top of being the ugliest, hollow faced fucknut you ever saw.
He quite obviously needs brain surgery to fix him.

Which of course we will do in the near future after further brain studies conclude all criminals are not responsible for their actions, they just have faulty brains.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
His actions and those of his wife (how the fuck can you allow your husband or anyone else put your child's lives at risk) and friend make me want to go all psychopath on them (it is rare that I feel like this). However in this instance I want to do horrible things to these cockbadgers :|

soze

I am a FH squatter
So he got 15 years minimum which is apparently the best the judge could do with Manslaughter. In English law you can not stack sentences so if he stays out of trouble and does the finding Jesus thing he could end up released and given a cushy new identity after serving 2.5 years for each child he killed. The Sun today are saying he will be a marked man and with that in mind I bet he ends up in protective custody inside to protect him from Prison Justice so staying out of trouble should not be too hard. It is utter shit in America this scum would get 6 life sentences at the least.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
how the fuck can you allow your husband or anyone else put your child's lives at risk

Very likely the same reasons that Hindley did whatever Brady wished her to do, or why Maxine Carr covered for Ian Huntley; the desire to keep her partner happy, no matter what he did to her or her children. I suspect people like Philpott are adept at finding just the kind of women they want.

I very much doubt he'll will be out in 15 years, plus, with a life sentence, he's effectively completely fucked. If he is released, he won't have much control over his life. A life sentence is exactly that - life. Just because he mightn't be imprisoned for life doesn't make it much less severe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_England_and_Wales

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom